Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

Deleted
    If this is true.. Gabe be praised.

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!

Deleted
    hell yes! its confirmed!

I hope they never make the game. I feel like people (yet again) have built it up to unobtainable standards.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

US goverment shuts down? HL3 confirmed

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

Deleted
    3 comments on a Half-life 3 confirmed post? Half-life 3 confirmed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would they actually need to trademark it though? I figured they already had that covered with the base name being half life, being that they can sue people if other developers where to use half life 3 as a game name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Would they actually need to trademark it though? I figured they already had that covered with the base name being half life, being that they can sue people if other developers where to use half life 3 as a game name.
    Yeah its kinda likely this is just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Yeah its kinda likely this is just trolling.
    very likely

15+ Year Old Account
    They would have to re-trademark it if they changed the logo for Half-Life 3, like if they embedded the 3 somewhere in the logo.

There's a chance it is real, but all the 'CONFIRMED' is nonsense until we see more.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why would they have representatives in Spain do it?

Be wise. Be safe. Be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Also why would they have representatives in Spain do it?
    Yeah Spain doesn't make much sense but Bliz did Hearthstone in some country, can't remember which now, that doesn't post their paperwork online so they were able to keep it secret.

Deleted
    Half-life 3 confirmed for real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya because from what we have learned from the past with WoW Expansion Trademarks, apprently anyone can make one. We will not know until it actually goes through or is announced.

Because if it is true that anyone can make one & someone was ballsy anough to fake a WoW Xpac Trademark than they are likely to make a fake HL3 Trademark.

But I still still think that the whole anyone can make a trademark is BS & just a way to cover up stuff. We will see what happens in the future.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-10-01 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    Be wise. Be safe. Be aware.
    3 times Be = Half Life 3 confirmed!

OT, I don't really care for the game so whatever happens with this trademark... Enjoy those who love it if it's indeed real!
    Just fun saying HF3 confirmed! :P

I liked Diablo 3 but Half Life 3 might be "another Diablo 3", as people have started saying about hyped games.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted

It's happening!