10+ Year Old Account

What Feature are you looking for the most in 2.4?

Pretty much as the tittle says..
    For me, it has to be the arenas. I extremely enjoy PVP in this game as I find that its well balanced(i'm sure a lot will disagree)
    What you are guys looking for the most in 2.4? The new moon questing zone looks pretty neat.

Deleted
    The new planet Oricon.
    I couldn't resist and I spoiled myself a little on YouTube => The storyline looks so good! :3
    Still, it looks like doing the new operations will be mandatory to see the end of it...
    This makes me sad

... Aaaand I think PvP is well balanced too ^^
    I intend to take a break from PvP once 2.4 hits, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryshaelle View Post
    The new planet Oricon.
    I couldn't resist and I spoiled myself a little on YouTube => The storyline looks so good! :3
    Still, it looks like doing the new operations will be mandatory to see the end of it...
    This makes me sad

... Aaaand I think PvP is well balanced too ^^
    I intend to take a break from PvP once 2.4 hits, though...
    Oricon is pretty sweet looking. Based on star wars lore I think its supposed to be a moon? Not too sure.
    Yeah def looks like they want people to get into the new ops to see most of the content, some people will like that, some wont.

definitely the operation

SWTOR raids are quite underestimated in the MMO landscape, imo. and this one looks like its the best at least thematically.
    is there a whole planet attached to it? how big is it compared to other planets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magicric View Post
    Pretty much as the tittle says..
    For me, it has to be the arenas. I extremely enjoy PVP in this game as I find that its well balanced(i'm sure a lot will disagree)
    What you are guys looking for the most in 2.4? The new moon questing zone looks pretty neat.
    balanced? the one time i tried it i ended up with a group of mostly low levels and so got complete and utterly owned by the other team

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    balanced? the one time i tried it i ended up with a group of mostly low levels and so got complete and utterly owned by the other team
    Even a lowbie can dominate if they have good Ilv gear vs their character level.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Even a lowbie can dominate if they have good Ilv gear vs their character level.
    ...and experience. Experience goes a LONG way, and unfortunately you don't get experience until you get in there and start taking your beatings. You'll only be as good as your opponents, so the better people you play the more you will be forced to play better.

So after all that, when you re-roll, you can do a lot more with a lot less (I.E. a low level character without many abilities) against less-experienced players.

As a preferred player it has to be the removal of the weekly cap for WZs, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pourekos View Post
    As a preferred player it has to be the removal of the weekly cap for WZs, hands down.
    Seriously. Best thing ever.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing preferred and FT2 players are going to be able to do Arenas?

I like that you can solo queue for an Arena too

So hard. I dislike that restriction so much. Definitely will be happy to be able to PvP for more than a few hours a week -_-

What is this new planet you speak of and Operation I have not been to the anger zone site in some time and no longer keep news feeds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    What is this new planet you speak of and Operation I have not been to the anger zone site in some time and no longer keep news feeds.
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    Get ready to team up with allies to confront the powerful and terrifying Dread Masters, and prepare to compete in new arenas of death coming in Game Update 2.4: The Dread War!

- Withstand the fires of Oricon, a new story mission area where the Dread Masters plot to torment the galaxy from their ancient fortress compound.
    - Fight your way through Level 55 Operation: The Dread Fortress and face powerful servants as well as one of the Dread Masters in person.
    - Continue through Level 55 Operation: The Dread Palace and brace yourself for the epic finale to the Dread Masters’ saga that started on Belsavis.
    - Compete for fame and glory in three brand new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Warzone Arenas (ranked and unranked), a new form of gladiatorial entertainment that’s drawing spectators galaxy-wide.

No comments on this update yet?

Seems pretty cool so far from what I've played. I enjoyed getting the massive upgrade in gear in the new missions (probably not relevant for consistent players but for returning or new players it is nice).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    No comments on this update yet?

Seems pretty cool so far from what I've played. I enjoyed getting the massive upgrade in gear in the new missions (probably not relevant for consistent players but for returning or new players it is nice).

I wonder if people are sucked into right now. There's a lot of new content to mess with.

The small Oricon storyline is superb. I loved how it tied back into my Agents class storyline themes.

I honestly love oricon and I love both sides of the story (imperial and republic). If they keep up the good story telling, I'll be excited for a future level increase and new planet.

I am looking forward to facing the dreadmasters in general. The story telling with them has been superb.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the ops. The mechanics are fun and the fights feel epic