Thread: A new Mount

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

A new Mount

this image was posted on the World of Warcraft(official) FaceBook, what do you guys think? What is it for?

Greed/Red(Orange) color and antlers make me think about something linked with x-mass.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-10-03 at 09:13 PM.

Hmm... the colors are kind of bleh but it's got the same texture upgrade as the Operation Shieldwall Gryphons so woot.

Oh uh it's probably a new store mount or tied into a new annual pass, though I could have sworn they said they weren't doing the annual pass again.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    was just about to post it lol. beat me to it. and it 's interesting. could it be we're finally getting a cool anniversary item?

I hope it's not an exclusive mount for Blizzcon visitors (not virtual ticket!).

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fan of Hippogryphs. I approve this message.

Deleted
    Looks like something we could see on the store. Wouldn't be too surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it now !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Looks like something we could see on the store. Wouldn't be too surprised.
    "New hippogryph mount reward", coming soon. I don't think its a Store Mount looks like a new Recruit a Friend Mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's weird is that they write that it is a reward from something, and that we would have to wait and see from what.

blizzcon or store.
    either way, you gotta hand them over a nice ammount of cash, besides the subscription, to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dalch View Post
    blizzcon or store.
    either way, you gotta hand them over a nice ammount of cash, besides the subscription, to get it.
    RaF reward? Obsidian Nightwing has been the reward for quite a while now.

Deleted
    Maybe a new Yearly sub reward? (if they are willing to go with that again).

Prolly hear more about it at Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    was just about to post it lol. beat me to it. and it 's interesting. could it be we're finally getting a cool anniversary item?
    It is the 10 year mark.

or is it 9? wher am i

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I want it now !!!

- - - Updated - - -

"New hippogryph mount reward", coming soon. I don't think its a Store Mount looks like a new Recruit a Friend Mount.
    i think RaF mounts are usually passenger ones now, so i don't think its that.

maybe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I hope it's not an exclusive mount for Blizzcon visitors (not virtual ticket!).
    I actually really wish it was. I was really hoping for the Blizzcon goodies gifts to have a mount instead of some pet I'll never look at or care about.

Deleted
    Shop, RAF or Hearthstone.
    I would prefer the last 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    RaF reward? Obsidian Nightwing has been the reward for quite a while now.
    New SoR Mount would make more sense. RaF Mounts are 2-seaters (except the zhevra). We will see where this comes from, i don't think we will have to wait too much to know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antlers...? Hippogryphs always have those though, so I don't automatically assume Christmas. The glowy light thing doesn't make me think holidays either. Green and orange-ish, heck that could be like right now in the summer-fall transition, maybe they're just being seasonal.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-10-03 at 10:07 PM.

The most interesting thing is that the model is not in the game files right now..so...patch 5.5?

Quote Originally Posted by cool_freezer View Post
    New SoR Mount would make more sense. RaF Mounts are 2-seaters (except the zhevra). We will see where this comes from, i don't think we will have to wait too much to know it.
    Im going with SOR as well

I also agree, its more orange than red. Fall theme

Deleted
    My best guess would be annual pass to trap people in the game for a year of SoO but then again I don't think the mounts in the pic are original/ impressive enough for it.