Deleted

Galakras ground problem BRM

I'm not really sure the problem is on my side.
    I'm 534 only(?), I strive after 100% uptime on shuffle.
    Sometimes I guess it's a dps problem not killing adds/totem/banner/shaman quick enough but last night scenario I had some trouble with it.
    I avoid what I should, especially miniboss whirlwind yet last night we we're fighting him+demolisher and then 3 more adds spawned to the fight and I poped CD to handle it but it did not take long til I was crush to the ground.

Is monk tanks really this squishy? I do 10m normal, crit/haste build but seriously it makes me feel very squishy though very nice dps. Should I go effective health build? Do we have any theorycrafters on this? What is really best right now?

I spec into Chi Brew for pulls when I have 0 chi, no shuffle or elusive brews to go into the fight with since the first 2-3seconds are a bit crucial before mitigation is up. So I pop one to get 2chi, elusive brew5sec + RJW for aggro and shuffle right after the blackoutkick i drop keg smash and then I just rotate as normal and keep shuffle at 100%.

As said, healers dont really complain. I am the one complaining that I feel squishy especially on this fight when handling alot of adds.
    Shit I might of lost you didnt I?
    Anyway, tips? Are we squishy?

No, we aren't squishy.

Do you have any raid logs?
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    and an armory link aswell, please.

Deleted
    sadly no logs.
    i was just here to get tips from ya'll how you handle it but I guess it'll be better if I just spec into ring of peace this way I can deal with shamans heals which was all on me to interrupt them.

Hard to give tips without armory/logs. Do what you are doing but use clash/RoP/legsweep/disarm etc. As long as you aren't getting hit by obvious mechanics like whirlwinds a crit build should be fine and recommended for 10m nm