Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New set of Beta Keys (EU)

Hey all,

Just posting this since I and serveral guild members got a Hearthstone beta key, we all play on the EU servers, so EU hearthstone.

Note 100% sure it is a new batch, but it seems like it! So go check your mails and good luck!

Deleted
    Hearthstone 4 life^^!!

im giving an infinite crisis for a hearthstone beta key or a gwars 2 account if any one is interested g0ku_ro@yahoo.com <-- email specialy created just for this so feel free to spamm )

Like always nothing.

Still nothing, noboy I knew got the key. I have seen that about 80 appeared on the ebay in 2 hours after Blizz have sent keys. Massive sales

Hey -

I got one of the new beta keys, but it doesnt seem to be working correctly. I've put the key# in multiple times and it hasnt worked yet. Please respond asap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Still nothing, noboy I knew got the key. I have seen that about 80 appeared on the ebay in 2 hours after Blizz have sent keys. Massive sales
    People actually buy beta keys?
    dragonmaw - EU

Treelife got it, I didn't. He doesn't even seem interested. Fucking typical.

Edit -
    We're both EU
    Last edited by Matt0193; 2013-09-18 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Yes they do, for instance, there is one site with keys giveaway, they had 80 keys and they have updated the article saying, that they need more keys because + 120k emails are in for a draw and growing. I think that some russians/polish ppl wrote macro and made thousands of emails on their server to just get the keys and sell them. I know only about a few ppl from Poland that have got the key, Blizzard knows that selling them for 250€ is crazy deal for us (it's 1/2 to 1/3 of sallary here) so they are avoiding us Why they just don't flag an account ffs.

I want to get a freaking key...

Deleted
    Woohoo, just checked my mail and found a key <3 Cheers Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    It's like a crack addiction without ever having actually used crack. It's bizarre.

Deleted
    I never get beta keys

Sweet! Got my Key.

Note though, It came yday, and I only noticed today because it went to my junk folder. So be sure to check your junk/spam folder as you may have missed you key!

Deleted
    I hope in a beta key too I never play a beta closed section but i always play all blizzard games.. make me happy Bro!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm that new Beta Keys have been released, mine came in last night my first beta key ^^

Deleted
    got mine today and its way better then i thought such a fun game to play

Deleted
    i lost intressed in this game arleady since im waiting for a key for like almost a month now

gonna give away my beta key if i get one

Quote Originally Posted by done View Post
    i lost intressed in this game arleady since im waiting for a key for like almost a month now

Give to me ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by done View Post

How dare they keep you waiting for something you aren't guaranteed!