Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    eu maintinance should have ended 7 mins ago
    extended to ETA 13.00 (12.00 your time)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    Don't ever, ever, ever expect "service" from Blizzard, they strive to never provide one.
    I think Blizzard is pretty helpful , it just depends on what you expect and ask of them

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    'OK, we need to extend today's #WoW and web #maint for approx. 2 hours. ETA for completion = 13:00 CEST. More updates as I get them. #BlizzCS'
    Quoting for visibility.

Quote Originally Posted by kundalini View Post
    I think it's kind of BS that they send out updates on twitter but don't bother to put it on the in game login screen like they usually do. Not everyone uses twitter.
    It takes a bit longer to add it to the Battle.net launcher and the World of Warcraft login screen than sending one tweet. I'm sure it will appear soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    Don't ever, ever, ever expect "service" from Blizzard, they strive to never provide one.
    I take it you've never tried any other serious MMO.

I think it's kind of BS that they send out updates on twitter but don't bother to put it on the in game login screen like they usually do. Not everyone uses twitter.
    "Due to the current maintenance we're unable to post ingame news. Tell your friends to come here for the latest updates! #maint #BlizzCS"

People so quick to jump on the bandwagon of blizz bashing.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    "Due to the current maintenance we're unable to post ingame news. Tell your friends to come here for the latest updates! #maint #BlizzCS"

They tried

Quote Originally Posted by Dubadudu View Post
    extended to ETA 13.00 (12.00 your time)
    they have yet to update the log in screen then i guess mins sttill saying that it should be up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flavastulta View Post

They tried
    fair enough makes sence

one of the tweets say they are unable to out put messages through the client/game

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...57011393957888

dont understand why people get so mad about maintenance, surely they want to play on a lag free server which has backups just incase something goes terribly wrong so their character isnt wiped?

15+ Year Old Account
    looks like it's time to clean the house

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    one of the tweets say they are unable to out put messages through the client/game

dont understand why people get so mad about maintenance, surely they want to play on a lag free server which has backups just incase something goes terribly wrong so their character isnt wiped?
    im not mad i dont use twitter so i ddint know, altho it still dosent explain why wow-europe is down

You just can't satisfy those kind of people.

Extended maintenance to ensure stable and safe game = "omfg blizz useless"
    Data loss and buggy/unstable game due to no maintenance = "omfg blizz useless"
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wall View Post
    looks like it's time to clean the house
    haha, same

im not mad i dont use twitter so i ddint know, altho it still dosent explain why wow-europe is down
    wow-europe is part of the battle.net network, it all goes down at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    What is your definition of a bad time? Is it sitting around without a subscription at a time when the game can't be played anyway?
    I wasn't aware of the extended maintenance when my previous comment was made.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

People are mad because Blizzard can't alter the game programming so that the client updates during play, instead all of the WoW addicts have to come to face the fact that their game will be offline for a couple hours, meaning that they have to wait until they can continue their 18 hours of non stop play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    wow-europe is part of the battle.net network, it all goes down at the same time.
    forgot about that... i feel dumb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    People are mad because Blizzard can't alter the game programming so that the client updates during play, instead all of the WoW addicts have to come to face the fact that their game will be offline for a couple hours, meaning that they have to wait until they can continue their 18 hours of non stop play.
    Or some people work during the day/night and are only capable of playing during mornings for an hour or 2. And want to keep a bit track of the game without missing dailys etc.

Maybe its extended maintenance becuse they are preparing for the virtual realm merges :O

i dont use twitter also, only found out about the extension in this topic (maybe OP can edit the title to let everyone know?) but i guess its currently their only way of communication if they have brought everything down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Maybe its extended maintenance becuse they are preparing for the virtual realm merges :O
    Or something went wrong with LFR wing #3, and they need to fix the problems.

Deleted
    Battle.net has been acting up for me and some of my friends all week (or even longer), perhaps this issue is related to that.

Stuck at work anyway, so not quite bothered, though I'd like to browse the forums while I pretend to be working.