Page 1 of 2
LastLast

gaze of arrogance??

the ing ame dungeon journal says that gaze of arrogance isn't a warlock weapon :/, does it mean that it wont drop for me if i use a coin on that boss???

I got it from bonus roll.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a dungeon journal bug. You will have a chance to win this item when you use your bonus roll

I was wondering about this, if you change the dungeon journal for the encounter from normal to heroic, the weapon suddenly appears as a loot option for warlocks.

Also, that haste/mastery ring from Thok doesn't appear as loot for locks either (it does, however, appear as loot option for elemental shamans), when it has no reason not to. Dunno if its intended or just a glitch yet to be fixed.

Deleted
    It wasnt due to a bug they they fixed it but not the DJ, there is a blue post about it.

Deleted
    It is not a Journal bug. It's just that the journal is not yet updated for hotfixes.
    In the original 5.4 Release the weapon actualy did not drop for warlocks (and mages I think?), because blizzard forgot it in their loot table.
    This was hotfixed just a few days later. But as always, the client does not show hotfix changes without an update. And afaik there has not been one since then.

good to know, our guild pugged with a resto shaman this week and he had the warforged immerisuis trink and the healing amp trinket at the same time. He was like healers should get both and i hate it when hybrids take the amp trinket

10+ Year Old Account

I know they hotfixed the staves but does anyone know if they did the same for the ring from Thok?

Yep I rolled the thok ring last week.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled the thok ring on normal first week, and I tokeneed the heroic gaze last week. So yes, both are fixed.

You can definitely win a gaze of arrogance, I coined a TF one last night.

If only they could hotfix something as simple as a filter applied to a loot table in DJournal as fast as they can nerf us...

Rolled a Heroic TF thok ring this week, can confirm

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    You lucky bastard.

Deleted
    Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize. It isn’t the bathroom! You’re still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! That’s the truth of the strawberry milk! Do you get it?

Infracted for spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-09 at 09:11 PM.

My alt ally lock got one from flex and 2x guildies in our main raid coined heroic ones over the last few weeks. So yeah...its a bug. Sort of like normal siegecrafter doesn't have the staff in the journal but it does on heroic mode. Still drops (confirmed, dropped in our split farm clear Monday) in normal...just the journal is the last to know.

Rolled HC WF Gaze today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    i rolled a normal wf from thok the other week, so you can roll it.

and xyronic, you mean WF, not TF, damn ToT loot messing us up lol.

Gaze was in the journal for me last night, although the ring still wasn't.