Poll: Poll

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nothing beats red hair :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    My physical attraction "type" has always been short fit blonde chicks, but I always managed to have jet black haired girlfriends (physical attraction was never the biggest factor for me) until my current one, who is my "type". She's also hella smart, sophisticated when appropriate, and we can spend hours and hours talking. Been 3 years since we got together and 4 years since we've known each other. Going to be tying the knot soon.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends...Though often natural color.....That or Blue and maybe pink.....

10+ Year Old Account
    none of the above. I married a redhead.
    oh, and for your next question: i'm a leg man.

Deleted
    no hair not an option ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    White people can have natural black hair too you know.
    Isn't it as uncommon as black people with natural blonde hair?

Deleted
    I don't care that much about hair colour but I do find blonde hair more attractive, though of course it also depends on the person, some girls look better with black hair.

Black hair by far. Im personally a fan of red heads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loli ninja eating pizza View Post
    Depends what you consider as "white".
    Do you see people from greece or spain as white?

Is she white to you?
    Wow thats a she
    Honestly most of the time i don't (it's weird really) but i know they are. But yeah not all white people are the same
    I must say im surprised by black hair winning over blonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loli ninja eating pizza View Post
    Depends what you consider as "white".
    Do you see people from greece or spain as white?

[IMG]http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/james-franco-spider-man-3-movie-premiere-madrid-spain-IXMdth.jpg[/ IMG]

Is she white to you?
    I'd question more if she was a she than if she were white

Edit. pfft, berged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black hair for me. Although if I had the choice it would have to be brown above anything else. Sometimes blondes are better though, but it really depends on the person and hairstyle.

Deleted
    I really only like blonde and light brown, the rest just doesn't interest me. I think the contrast is very nice, there is a lot of color variety. Blonde hair, blue eyes, red lips, that's a lot of colors whereas having black skin, (almost) black eyes, black hair and black lips just seems so boring.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-10-14 at 01:17 AM.

Wow, I was expecting there to be more votes for blonde hair. It seems like most girls dye there hair blonde where I live because they think guys like it more. It makes me kind of sad though, I am a guy with dark blonde hair with some red in it.

Personally I prefer really dark hair colors, doesn't matter if it's dark brown or black.
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-10-14 at 01:23 AM.

Out of the choice Black is my preference. Mind you hair colour's not a big deal considering she'd probably change it 30 times a year anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Black hair is by far my favorite natural hair color.

But I'm more of a sucker for neon pink, blue, green, and purple.
    Add red to the list and I'll agree.

Redhead. There is no reasoning, its just a matter of taste.

I still think it's all about the eyes. I love blue or green eyes. And I think it just goes much better with black hair. Don't get me wrong, I love my latinas, but a white girl with black hair and blue eyes? ...

Limited poll is limited. To help a singular friend pick between black and blonde, depends on the aesthetics of said friend.

Brown v. Red v. Black v. Blonde though....

Brown and red <3

Deleted
    I went for black because I generally like girls with dark heir more. I'm not into the pitchblack kind of thing, but brunette, dark brown, dark blonde etc.

But it really depends on the girl.

Wow

Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians are white. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. It's not a matter of opinion.

I need to keep a permanent link to a study done by the geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza showing Greeks have LESS non-European admixture than Germans and other north Europeans do, but it's been a few years since I read it.