Poll: Are you pleases with the amount of dinos?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they didn't expand it enough.
    Isle of Giants is pretty small for its gigantic inhabitants. Not to mention there are just three kind of dinosaurs. There could've been a lot more, for example, underwater dinosaurs.

Oondasta was probably my favorite model so far in-game. My inner-6yo squeeled with joy. The Dino in wing 3 of SoO is fun too, I like when he stomps through the middle of LFR and destroys people.

basicly this

I like my coffe like my mages.

Too many dinosaurs. When can i get my hippopotamus mount!
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

You can never have enough dinosaurs

it felt like they spent no time thinking about the actual story and just threw some shit in the game to call it content. with the way the game has bled subs i'd wager that others felt the same way too

it's turning into a directionless mish-mash of shit at this point. it looks like when some HS kid has this great but simple idea of a game and people tell him to flesh it out, so he just combines a lot of random shit like dinosaurs, trolls, time travel, etc

blizz doesn't get it and hasn't in a while. the company will pretty much implode because of this disconnect and lack of dedication coupled with the titan reboot that basically puts it years away at this point

it happens to most companies though. you can't make a great game without passion and you can't have passion when accountants pull all the strings. the new generation of gamers doesn't care about blizzard's products, the east doesn't care about blizzard outside of koreans and sc, the whole west has ADHD so good luck with them. they put all their eggs into the "we're so important to the industry that we can't fail" and they failed. mop didn't stop the sub loss, the next expansion won't and it's too late to right the ship at this point.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-13 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by washacked View Post
    it felt like they spent no time thinking about the actual story and just threw some shit in the game to call it content. with the way the game has bled subs i'd wager that others felt the same way too

it's turning into a directionless mish-mash of shit at this point. it looks like when some HS kid has this great but simple idea of a game and people tell him to flesh it out, so he just combines a lot of random shit like dinosaurs, trolls, time travel, etc

blizz doesn't get it and hasn't in a while. the company will pretty much implode because of this disconnect and lack of dedication coupled with the titan reboot that basically puts it years away at this point

it happens to most companies though. you can't make a great game without passion and you can't have passion when accountants pull all the strings. the new generation of gamers doesn't care about blizzard's products, the east doesn't care about blizzard outside of koreans and sc, the whole west has ADHD so good luck with them. they put all their eggs into the "we're so important to the industry that we can't fail" and they failed. mop didn't stop the sub loss, the next expansion won't and it's too late to right the ship at this point.
    What the fuck is this rambling nonsense? This has nothing to do with Dinosaurs.

I wish there was more of them. :c
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account

it happens to most companies though. you can't make a great game without passion and you can't have passion when accountants pull all the strings
    Its off topic yeah but more people play more WoW now that ever. It's just that people don't sub to it because there a new and better options nowadays ( I don't get where people think subs = how many players. Its a rather silly idea to think that ) The topic title was about what you think about the amount of dinosaurs in MoP, Not what your trash opinion on how who blizzard is failing and believing your right by magically thinking all the people that dropped subs agree with you.

as for on topic what can i say? You just cant have enough dinosaurs.

You know what he is, Lets just leave him alone and maybe he will go away...
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    get that garbage out of here, if you don't like my opinion on what i felt dinosaurs were (half-assed filler content) then too bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroko View Post
    Its off topic yeah but more people play more WoW now that ever. It's just that people don't sub to it because there a new and better options nowadays ( I don't get where people think subs = how many players. Its a rather silly idea to think that ) The topic title was about what you think about the amount of dinosaurs in MoP, Not what your trash opinion on how who blizzard is failing and believing your right by magically thinking all the people that dropped subs agree with you.

as for on topic what can i say? You just cant have enough dinosaurs.

You know what he is, Lets just leave him alone and maybe he will go away...
    1) more people don't play wow now than ever. half as many play today as they did in cata

2) if you don't like my opinion, get over it, it's my opinion based on the standards for the rest of the world. i know they don't apply to a product and the people who identify with it, but i don't identify with a game i pay money to access. my opinion is that dinosaurs have jack shit to do with pandaria which had jack shit to do with wow. i'd not be surprised if 5.5 had space trolls and a new planet or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a huge dinosaur fan since I was little, I say "welcome to the World of Jurassic Park"! =D

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    get that garbage out of here, if you don't like my opinion on what i felt dinosaurs were (half-assed filler content) then too bad

- - - Updated - - -

1) more people don't play wow now than ever. half as many play today as they did in cata

2) if you don't like my opinion, get over it, it's my opinion based on the standards for the rest of the world. i know they don't apply to a product and the people who identify with it, but i don't identify with a game i pay money to access. my opinion is that dinosaurs have jack shit to do with pandaria which had jack shit to do with wow
    What garbage? Nothing of your ranting made no since whatsoever like at all, Dinosaurs were part of the panda story due to Zandalari trolls and such I don't even think you knew that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Don't bother. Even the Zandalari wouldn't accept his kind as their own.

- - - Updated - - -

2) if you don't like my opinion, get over it, it's my opinion based on the standards for the rest of the world. i know they don't apply to a product and the people who identify with it, but i don't identify with a game i pay money to access. my opinion is that dinosaurs have jack shit to do with pandaria which had jack shit to do with wow. i'd not be surprised if 5.5 had space trolls and a new planet or something
    I could turn back point 2 on you and say "don't like dinosaurs? Well, that's just like, your opinion man".

Also, you are pretty cocky to suggest that you hold the same standards as the rest of the world. For your information, the majority of the world don't play video games. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    It was last described as cracked and sinking into the ocean - devastated, but not necessarily gone completely.

It may well be gone before we get there. But, if a future expansion involves, say, Azshara using her powers to raise up chunks of the ocean floor to the surface, we could see the island making a return.

Then it would be covered in zombie and ghost dinosaurs!
    That would be so freaking amazing. ZOMBIE DINOSAURS.

- - - Updated - - -

You know wow peaked in wrath with approx 13million players, right? Cata was when wow started to decline. Wow still has 7 million players, so to say it has less than half of cata you'd be wrong and horrible at math.

Your original post had nothing to do with dinosaurs, you just found a soap box in an alley somewhere and tried to get on it. Honestly take your wow hate spewing and let us grown up discuss dinosaurs.

There is no such thing as "too much dinosaurs". Pterrorwings are the best looking mount in the game, hands down.

Also, the Atten Hamlock (John Hammond/Richard Attenborough) reference was amazing.

my tyrunt just evolved

Liked it i guess. Oondasta was the most fun worldboss in mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All of you are wrong. You are forgetting the greatest dinosaur.

UNDEAD DINOSAURS!!

Mind=Blown..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    If the next expansion has something to do with islands I want a goblin Jurassic Park Island with this as one of the mount rewards.

Just saying
    Hey I'm all for Jurassic Park .

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    It was last described as cracked and sinking into the ocean - devastated, but not necessarily gone completely.

It may well be gone before we get there. But, if a future expansion involves, say, Azshara using her powers to raise up chunks of the ocean floor to the surface, we could see the island making a return.

Then it would be covered in zombie and ghost dinosaurs!
    Zandalar doesn't necessarily have to be just an island though. Remember when Pandaria was just a small Island off the west coast of Stonetalon mountains? There was an article I read about Pandaria on Wowpedia, during WotLK days, that said it was just an island far to the west of Kalimdor, and only Pandaren came from there.

If Zandalar could be a large, 3-4 zone sized Island south of STV, I'd be happy with that.