Poll: Should it be buffed?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Nah, let everyone get it easy mode now :P

Just give me my feat of strength and 'of the Black Harvest' title for completing it before patch 5.4

Well, they can't do the backdating thing really. But they could going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    I just completed the Green fire quest line. I wanted to do this on my lock since it came out, but I just leveled him to 90 this week. As hard and as frustrating as it was, Its seems like a huge accomplishment.

Now in order to keep this "unique" I believe it should be buffed each major patch to keep it that way. Its in no way affects the gameplay, its just cosmetic, so why not keep it a challenge to obtain it.
    This is pretty much how i feel about every single part of the game, it whould have been a so much greater experience if everything wasnt so damn undertuned.

It's already easy with the current gear, so why worry about 'buffing' the encounter now?
    I think they should leave it as it is. It has already gone past the gear it was intended for.
    You guys sound like the people asking to remove the mounts from Ulduar after getting it in Cata.

If they took out every meta achievement or title or what have you whenever it was no longer relevant content, then sure, I'd say the green fire scenario should be lumped in with that somehow. However, that's not what they do, nor do I think they should make an exception in this case.