Thread: LFR Strats?

LFR Strats?

I'm looking to getting started tanking SoO lfr, but im not sure the strats, would I use the Normal mode strat or is there a diffrent one for each boss?

Deleted
    Generally speaking, you can use the normal mode strats (e.g. read Icy Veins, watch fat boss) etc. The penalty for messing up mechanics is less on LFR, so it's a good place to practice tanking the fights.

The main differences I've noticed on LFR are:

(a) Norushen: people are randomly ported to their challenge, there aren't yellow orbs you click.

(b) Sha of Pride: there is no wounded pride debuff, so no need to taunt swap. It's a one tank fight - put the best geared tank on the boss and the other can help with adds/help with the prison on the active tank's side.

(c) Spoils: there are no panderan crates to click; how many crates you can open is controlled somehow to stop you having too many adds up, so if you can't open a crate, try again when fewer mobs are up.

EDIT: (d) Thok: there's no bloodied mechanic, he goes into chase mode at some given %s of his health
    Last edited by mmoced226c0d6b; 2013-10-15 at 02:49 PM.

Alright cool. Thanks, wasnt really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    (c) Spoils: there are no panderan crates to click; how many crates you can open is controlled somehow to stop you having too many adds up, so if you can't open a crate, try again when fewer mobs are up.
    This part accurate? Because on Sunday, I gave in and decided to try the new LFR(with flex I hate LFR, lol). On Spoils, it looked like someone(Troll) went around clicking all the crates, it was mad chaos.. lol