Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anneuh View Post
    Have deleted older people that havnt added me yet and made room for page 9 and 10, my safari is Flying with: Fearow, Tranquill and Tropius. My FC is 1392-4018-7118
    TROPIUS! I love you already! My favourite HM Slave

Deleted
    I'm still actively looking to fill my friend list with people who will add me back. Have removed most of the people who didn't add me from pages 1-6. Added everyone up to this post. If you got removed by accident give me a pm and I'll fix it.

Going to make more cleaning/adding tomorrow. Add me up. Edit: I'm almost maxed out, no point adding me anymore as I cannot add you back. Stay cool.

Still no idea about my Safari or Pokemon in there.

Edit: I was told I have Water Safari (Octillery, Azumarill, Gyarados)
    Last edited by mmoc0c6b5c38d3; 2013-10-18 at 04:05 PM.

Friend list is full now after adding a lot of people, though an odd 40-50 still haven't accepted so in the next couple of days I'm going to remove those that haven't to free up room for the recently active folk. For those that might have missed my code on the earlier page, it's...

5327 - 1964 - 0991

I'm still unsure as to what my Safari type is, but if anyone would like to find out for me that'd be fantastic. My trainer name is Kwaphy.
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be, than me.

My friend list is now full (waiting on 50+ people still ) but if you add me and PM i'll delete someone and add you ASAP!
    FC is 3737-9620-6919.
    Also if someone could tell me my type and pokemon that would be awesome, my trainer name is Nick, thanks!
    And if someone knows someone that has a dragonair in their safari please let me know

EDIT: My 3ds name is cooper, i'm not sure if it goes by that or the trainer name.
    Last edited by Grateful; 2013-10-17 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Friend Code: 4613-7544-2377

Safari: Flying, Swanna/Spearow

If you add me I don't mind if you PM me to remind me to add you
    Last edited by mmoc1da558e8d5; 2013-10-17 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwafee View Post
    I'm still unsure as to what my Safari type is, but if anyone would like to find out for me that'd be fantastic. My trainer name is Kwaphy.
    Dragon, Fraxure/Noibat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    I haven't reached Safari yet so I don't know my type...
    Flying, Swanna/Spearow
    Quote Originally Posted by Grateful View Post
    Also if someone could tell me my type and pokemon that would be awesome, my trainer name is Nick, thanks!
    Do I have you added? The name you see in the safari screen is the 3ds name. Only got someone called Nik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I have no idea my type yet :\
    Rock, Corsola/Nosepass
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihsnek View Post
    Unsure of my type.
    If your names was Jp then it's Electric, Electabuzz/Pachirisu
    EDIT: My 3ds name is cooper, i'm not sure if it goes by that or the trainer name.
    Fire, Ponyta/Larvesta/Braixen
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwine View Post
    I would love to know what my own safari type is and what Pokemon I have... is there anyway to find out? My trainer name is Gavina.
    If your 3ds name was Lil'G then it's Normal, Keckleon/Dunsparce
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhex View Post
    Could someone also tell me what my type is, or whats available?
    Rock, Nosepass/Magcargo
    Last edited by mmoc0c6b5c38d3; 2013-10-17 at 06:34 PM.

I just got through deleting 58 people who hadn't added me back. FC is 5215-0067-8972 and apparently my Safari type is Rock and has Onix and Dwebble.

I'll go through and keep adding people until my list is full again tomorrow. I won't be adding people tonight, so if you add me, please PM so I don't miss you.

My friend list is now full (waiting on 50+ people still ) but if you add me and PM i'll delete someone and add you ASAP!
    FC is 3737-9620-6919.
    And if someone knows someone that has a dragonair in their safari please let me know!
    Fire type. Ponyta/Larvesta/NA Expect a lot of Friend requests for those two pokemon!

Still looking for more for FC friends, my code is 4699-6016-0702

Desperately searching for someone with water and milotic in it :P

Would prefer if ppl send a PM/quote so I know who added me, adding those i can as list is filling up.

The more FC friends the better! Mine is in my sig!

I would love to know what my own safari type is and what Pokemon I have... is there anyway to find out? My trainer name is Gavina.
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2013-10-17 at 04:58 PM.
    Nintendo/Pokemon Friend Code! 5069-4145-2414

Quote Originally Posted by Zazy View Post
    I'm still actively looking to fill my friend list with people who will add me back. Have removed most of the people who didn't add me from pages 1-6. Added everyone up to this post. If you got removed by accident give me a pm and I'll fix it.

Going to make more cleaning/adding tomorrow. Add me up. 3067-5059-3407

Still no idea about my Safari or Pokemon in there.
    Added you. Unsure of my type. If you add me, please PM me!

FC: 2809-7986-1245
    Last edited by Nihsnek; 2013-10-17 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted here yesterday I think but this thread flies so I'll post again. I've added most everyone up to this point and have sent pm's to those that didn't add me :P

If you add me, pleeeease send a pm so I'll know to add you ^_^ mine is 2122 6397 6567. I have no idea my type yet :\

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihsnek View Post
    Added you.

FC: 2809-7986-1245
    just added you. I just posted my fc so add me please ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kwafee View Post
    Friend list is full now after adding a lot of people, though an odd 40-50 still haven't accepted so in the next couple of days I'm going to remove those that haven't to free up room for the recently active folk. For those that might have missed my code on the earlier page, it's...

5327 - 1964 - 0991

Can't PM yet.. :/ I have added you though. 0361 6938 3911

2079-6720-0844 for my friend code under the name of Ruhex, my wifes is 2079-7146-8692 under the name of Serasyx - message me if you add with yours! Thanks!

Edit: My type is Rock with Nosepass/Magcargo, my wife has Gloom and Garbodor
    Last edited by Ruhex; 2013-10-17 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    I've added from page 4 onwards. If you've added me and I still havent added you back please send me a pm.
    My FC is 3797-7060-8417 and but it was already posted on page 6.

Thanks!

Added about 20 people so far, my own FC is:
    1848-1683-5115
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

Still looking for an eevee friend >.>

My FC is 3840-5964-3108, not sure about the Safari type yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Plzn View Post
    Ice with Dewgong Snorunt and Beartic
    thank you will go update my post with my safari now

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    4210-3974-8429 Pokémon Y, no idea what my safari is. Can't send PM's yet either. :< Regardless feel free to add me
    hey just added you mine is 4270-1503-9896

also ive added i think everyone up to this page so far if i missed anyone or anyone new shoot me a PM!
    Last edited by Agilent; 2013-10-17 at 07:18 PM.