10+ Year Old Account

How to transfer a Legendary to another character

1) Transmute your legendary on to a low level white or blue item using a Transmutation Crystal (40 gems or 2.5 gold). This will create a new account bound item with the Legendary skin and the low level item stats.

2) Place the new item in your bank.

3) Pick up the new item with the character you want to transfer the legendary to.

4) That character uses a Transmutation Splitter (300 gems or 19 gold) which gives you the 2 items back: the fully restored Legendary and the low level item. Both of these items will now be soulbound to the character that used the splitter.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    asked someone about how they got vigil pants but the rest of the armor being whisper she said transmute the vigil pants to a white item put it into bank take it out on the other character and transfer the transmuted white items look to the item you want

problem with that is you need ALOT of trans crystals for a whole set :/

(incase it wasnt obvious she had one char with whisper allegiance and the other vigil)

that's why my thief has the engineer backpack and my elementalist has the mesmer fanged mask.

I never really thought of doing it for order armor, since I usually pick my order on looks after the first few alts, but yeah if you want to mix & match, there ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    asked someone about how they got vigil pants but the rest of the armor being whisper she said transmute the vigil pants to a white item put it into bank take it out on the other character and transfer the transmuted white items look to the item you want

problem with that is you need ALOT of trans crystals for a whole set :/

(incase it wasnt obvious she had one char with whisper allegiance and the other vigil)

If you wanted the whole set it probably would make more sense to choose the order than gave you that set, hmm?

But if for some reason you were oblivious to that or decided later that you want the other order's armor it would take 12 Transmutation Crystals. That's 440 gems or 27.5 gold. Also good to watch for when they have them on special, I picked up a bunch at I think it was 40% off.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-10-25 at 03:48 AM.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    If you wanted the whole set it probably would make more sense to choose the order than gave you that set, hmm?

But if for some reason you were oblivious to that or decided later that you want the other order's armor it would take 10 Transmutation Crystals. That's 360 gems or 22.5 gold. Also good to watch for when they have them on special, I picked up a bunch at I think it was 40% off.
    wouldnt it be 12 since there are 6 pieces of armor ? or are the sets 5 pieces only?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    wouldnt it be 12 since there are 6 pieces of armor ? or are the sets 5 pieces only?
    Damn, what was I thinking lol. I blame sleep deprivation

(and fixed)
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account

But if for some reason you were oblivious to that or decided later that you want the other order's armor it would take 12 Transmutation Crystals. That's 440 gems or 27.5 gold. Also good to watch for when they have them on special, I picked up a bunch at I think it was 40% off.
    uh yeah im not rich and dont spend hours farming cof for a single gold coin nor play the market so anything gem related is kinda out of my reach

it sucks but its the price i pay for a cashshop game

- - - Updated - - -

um i dont 100% understand this bit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    uh yeah im not rich and dont spend hours farming cof for a single gold coin nor play the market so anything gem related is kinda out of my reach

it sucks but its the price i pay for a cashshop game

- - - Updated - - -

um i dont 100% understand this bit...
    You're trying too hard Achaman ;-)

CoF1 takes at the very most 10mins and you make about 3-5g from it between the lodestones and chests and drops and gold rewards and cashing in the tokens.

I make 10g a day without even trying. If I wanted I could make much much more.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    You're trying too hard Achaman ;-)

CoF1 takes at the very most 10mins and you make about 3-5g from it between the lodestones and chests and drops and gold rewards and cashing in the tokens.

I make 10g a day without even trying. If I wanted I could make much much more.
    but lodestones etc arent a sure drop so atmost you get 1g from completion and maybe a gold from selling all your greens n blues

- - - Updated - - -

and i only do the dungeon to use the tokens on gear for the character not to sell some legendary item

- - - Updated - - -

right now im doing cof on my warrior to get it geared and coe on my ele for a change of looks