Your best experiences with GMS?

So, Im currently sitting here talking to a GM via the live chat from the website support section on battle.net , and this had to be the best experience I have ever had.

I was curious as if there was anyway to get Wow time added to my account well the battle.net mangament is down, he said I cant but offered to personally add 24 hour game time to my account well I waited for it to come back up. And he did it, freaking AWESOME

Now I've just been sitting here chatting with him and joking for the last like hour and half and pretty freaking awesome dude.

So my question to you guys. What has been your best experience with a blizzard game master's or any other company service rep.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2013-10-18 at 02:51 AM.

Probally when they had to explain to me ingame why I had to rename my following toons....

Herpesgiver
    Clymidia
    obamasmasher
    phatblackhoe
    and Vinerial

Tons of fun.

The same warlock over and over, except for obamasmasher, that was a pali.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Probally when they had to explain to me ingame why I had to rename my following toons....

Herpesgiver
    Clymidia
    obamasmasher
    phatblackhoe
    and Vinerial

Tons of fun.

That is hilarious. Im just sayin

10+ Year Old Account
    The one that reversed my permanent ban. Not the one who put my account on final warning status for actions while my account had been hacked.

10+ Year Old Account

Herpesgiver
    Clymidia
    obamasmasher
    phatblackhoe
    and Vinerial

Tons of fun.

What's wrong with Vinerial?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Probably around when I first started playing in middle of Vanilla, I think. Had a bug where my mail box kept saying I had mail, I didn't, I'd wait, log off, check different characters, no mail in sight. Contacted a GM about it, and they were confused as I was, they could see the mail, I couldn't, had me clear the usual cache/wtf/interface folders, reset this, do that. Nothing on my end worked. Finally they started playing around with my character, warping him to different mail boxes, was all over Kalimdor, they liked Ashenvale a lot, kept finding myself at Astraanar more then anywhere. The entire time they would tell me about their raiding/pvp experiences, probably to get me into the game more, dunno, was a cool GM though, finally they fixed the problem through a bunch of resetting and sadly had to part ways, but damn I enjoyed every minute.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

My only experience with a GM ( on WoW ) was when i got really drunk and was just walking around in orgrimmar.

Now what does my mind think of when that walk happened ? Well i decided to send a ticket complaining about the elevators inside the city, and how i always get to them when they are already going up and i cant get inside on time!!!!

Some 1/2 hour later, i get a w/ in game from a GM asking me if i did really just send them a ticket complaining about elevators in orgrimmar.

I said yes i did kind sir and now i would like to follow the idea for a next expansion you please put some kind of buttons to cal the elevator so i dont have to wait until he gets down.

Was tons of fun at the time seemed like a good idea. The GM ended the convo saying i was special and please to not bother them with that point of view about elevators

Herpesgiver
    Clymidia
    obamasmasher
    phatblackhoe
    and Vinerial

Tons of fun.

I got talked to by a GM for having the name 'I poupon you' and 'I poupon kids'. They thought my mustard usage was hilarious, but kept making me change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    Now I've just been sitting here chatting with him and joking for the last like hour and half and pretty freaking awesome dude.
    Nice. Thanks for increasing ticket times. How about you shut up and let him move onto the next ticket. He is only chatting with you because it is bad customer service to forcibly end a conversation.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Nice. Thanks for increasing ticket times. How about you shut up and let him move onto the next ticket. He is only chatting with you because it is bad customer service to forcibly end a conversation.
    Actually there was a few times I tried to end the conversation because of exactly that, but he just kept on talking to me so I kept talking back to him. And must say it was a blast. But in the end he had to go save a druid kitty from a tree

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I got talked to by a GM for having the name 'I poupon you' and 'I poupon kids'. They thought my mustard usage was hilarious, but kept making me change it.
    Yeah, mot of them had a pretty good sense of humor about it, but made me change the name anyway. I'd take a few minutes to come up with something else fuss all over again.