Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Same here. After 5.4 patch only in SoO progress raids almost every raid WoW freezes once in 2hrs raid. Normal mode 25men.
    PC is i3-3440, radeon 7770 and Win7 64bit fresh install few months before 5.4 patch. I will try to run in DX9 next few raids and see what will happen.

Edit: I have 13.4 catalyst installed. Can upgrade those to 13.9 WHQL if I remember correct.
    Last edited by Scorpio76; 2013-10-23 at 08:07 AM.

I've tried everything and at this point everything may be an understatement. I guess all there is left to do is hope the problem fixes itself

15+ Year Old Account
    You probably have a piece of bad hardware in the machine. I am not Apple savvy unfortunately but I had the same issue on my wife's computer. It ended up being the video card but would only happen under stressful moments. You might want to contact Apple care and see if there's any diagnostics or stress tests you can run.

EDIT: Before you do anything though make sure all your patches and updated drivers are installed. You may want to steer away from Maverick for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiez View Post
    I've tried everything and at this point everything may be an understatement. I guess all there is left to do is hope the problem fixes itself
    Open your WoW launcher and click Options --> Game Preferences. Is there a Graphics API setting in there?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Tried DX9 last night and didn't get wow freeze. I'll see few more times.

And for me it wasn't happening on stressful moments only. It happened even on pause before boss pull while we were eating.