Poll: What's your favourite new feature added in Mists of Pandaria?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Challenge Modes.

Specifically for the gold reward armour.

Deleted
    Timeless Isle

10+ Year Old Account
    None on that list. Mop was the first time since launch I was bored enough to cancel my sub for half of it. Account wide mounts and achievements would be mine.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    I like scenarios, but I also hate them.. They are quick, and easy for any role, OK enough rewards. But there's so many of them, and they are getting old..
    Don't care about most of the features added tbh. Dynamic events are OK, but could be much better.

All in all MoP was a decent "testing" expansion, which will make the next one even better.

At least raiding is kinda fun in MoP, and I enjoy the class changes made on my most played chars.

Scenarios are ok.

Pet battles are great.

There are no dynamic events, I wouldn't call Timeless Isle a dynamic event...

10+ Year Old Account
    flex & battle pet. i knew battle pet was going to be a hit since first heard it but not to the crazy lvl it is now. tournament for real cash extremely rare pet some req day or night or weather or season.
    flex gives u that 2nd time or 3rd to raid latest tier. plus ability to go in between 10-25 players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Scenarios are ok.

Pet battles are great.

There are no dynamic events, I wouldn't call Timeless Isle a dynamic event...
    i agreed timeless really has no dynamic event compare to the taste we had in the barrens.

Hard to choose really. There none of the poll options that I dislike.
    I voted pet battles since it has actually been a lot more fun and more content than I expected, but I also like scenarios, both the regular and the heroic ones as well as challenge modes. It's always fun with difficult 5-man content. It's a shame they had a very low repeat value and it was very hard to get groups for them.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Deleted
    Flex surely. I'm on a low population realm, on top of that part of the smaller portion of a 4:1 faction balance, so we only have 6-7 actual raiding guilds.

Before flex, it has been "that #1 guild" and "that #2 guild" and all the others after that, people knew each other's guild names, but that was that. Some people have friends here and there so we could pug the previous tier or fill up a raid slot.

But now with flex, pretty much everyone knows everyone else. Our #1 and #2 guilds (both 2/14H at this time) now happily flex raid with 1/14N guilds. The top guilds benefit by having people to fill up the flex raid, the bottom guilds benefit by top players pulling them through flex. It has benefitted our server community tremendously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge Modes & Flexible Raid.

Actually, my favorite MoP feature was AoE looting, to be honest.

I think you left out proving grounds. But, who the heck finds that fun anyway?
    Last edited by Speaker; 2013-10-20 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    I think you left out proving grounds. But, who the heck finds that fun anyway?
    Yeah, Proving Grounds is pointless in my opinion. There isn't really a point to do it.