Thread: Tank addon

Tank addon

Hey I was wondering if there was an addon somewhere that would check the other tanks debuff stack and would warn me about the stack size once I should taunt. Like debuff causes increased damage taken. It stacks but only once at 4 stacks should you really think of taunting. From this it would start warning me once it reaches stack 4 and each stack after that?

Am I asking too much here?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Usually DBM does a pretty good job announcing how many stacks are on the other tank. I haven't seen a dedicated addon to track only the other tank's debuffs and then show/warn you some how.

Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to tweak it... I hate addons at times -.-'
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Try weakauras using Gliff's tank aura set. Can set it up for your own tanks and probably set it up for /focus too if you do pugs

Big Wigs has a warning for things like that, I also put the other tank on focus with debuffs showing.

Just make an enormous Weak Aura with the debuffs icon and stack count somewhere easily visible. When it has "4" on it, taunt and gg. Plus BigWigs/DBM will usually write in your notifications "Debuff name:<insert tank name> x4" which is easy to see.

See how the tank here handles Eyes of the Empress debuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1GVEa8VyaI

Just to the left of his map is an icon with HIS Eyes of the Empress debuff and it's stacks. To the right of his target frame is a HUGE icon for his co-tanks Eyes of the Empress stacks, easily showing how many he has. Notice also at 01:01 in the video just on top of his character BigWigs announces "2x Eyes of Fraggoji"

Hope that's helpful

Another alternative is set up a targetoftarget unit frame and enable and enlarge debuffs on this frame for when the tank isn't targetting you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Call me old fashioned, but I just have buffs and debuffs on my focus frame and I watch that.

I recommend LUI Core for this and just turn on the Main Tanks option, only annoyance to this is that the raid leader has to set up Main Tanks in raid otherwise nothing shows up.

You can also try Bittens' Spellflash for Warr/Pally. They flash according to your settings (DPS or Tank).

BigWigs. I also focus my other tank and watch his stacks that way.

I use DebuffFilter for this, because the default UI does NOT show # of stacks.