Poll: Poll

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Do you dislike Obama, as far as being a leader is concerned?

Not trying to incite any anti-Obama propaganda here, but just simply asking. Do you dislike Obama, as a president? His personal life or he might be as a person doesn't matter, but as far as his leading is concerned, what do you make of it? And what do you think of his leading in comparison to his predecessor George Bush?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

inb4 he's a muslim, was born in Kenya, hates Christmas, etc etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Not trying to incite any anti-Obama propaganda here.
    Yes you are, it's WHAT YOU DO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of his leadership. But hey, he has a republican house to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you see the way he saved that ill girls life in the rose garden today? Hell, people get canonized for much less.

This graph is, in a nutshell, why I don't like Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Clearly he is in cahoots with the Afghanistan government. :-P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to me that he generally cares about your people...that's more than you get from the vast majority of politicians... He really doesn't deserve all the slack your republican party gives him though >.<

Deleted
    Not an American but since this is an international forum I will give my opinion. I used to like Obama, he was miles ahead of that shaved chimp that was before him, Obamas first term went pretty well and he seemed to be making progress. His second term however he has constantly lied, taken away peoples liberties and freedom and warmongered. He also gave the UK the middle finger when he called the Falkland islands the Malvinas as well as calling France Americas greatest ally, the UK, USA and Poland were first into Iraq and Afghanistan while France scoffed.

Deleted
    Is it really 100 % him that makes the choice of a wars/occupations budget?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Not an American but since this is an international forum I will give my opinion. I used to like Obama, he was miles ahead of that shaved chimp that was before him, Obamas first term went pretty well and he seemed to be making progress. His second term however he has constantly lied, taken away peoples liberties and freedom and warmongered. He also gave the UK the middle finger when he called the Falkland islands the Malvinas as well as calling France Americas greatest ally, the UK, USA and Poland were first into Iraq and Afghanistan while France scoffed.

Fair enough. Fair enough, I can accept this answer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Is it really 100 % him that makes the choice of a wars/occupations budget?
    Escalating the war in Afghanistan was a major 2008 election promise and he was able to do so. Had he desired to go the other direction, he surely could have. Think about what could be done with hundreds of billions of dollars (trillions, really, once you count VA expenditures down the road for injured veterans and DoD spending that's only necessary because of wars, but isn't technically war budgeted). There's endless possibilities, and all of them are better than squandering that money in a hellhole and flushing the lives of young men and women down a toilet.

Basically, no matter what else a President does, I will not like them if they waste enormous sums of money and human life in wars of choice.

The great and powerful oz turned out to be liar just like the rest of them, shockkkerrrr!,,,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    The great and powerful oz turned out to be liar just like the rest of them, shockkkerrrr!,,,
    And no matter what, nobody will be totally satisfied with a president. And the internet will always be passive aggressive. That's what I have learned.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say because he is not my leader . But i do dislake my president so i think its save to say i dont like obama either (i hate politicians).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

holy fucking shit, is this a legit criticism of obama backed up with fact? sourced and everything! i guess it IS possible on this forum after all!

funny that it took a liberal to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    holy fucking shit, is this a legit criticism of obama backed up with fact? sourced and everything! i guess it IS possible on this forum after all!

We're evil and want to be a british Colony. Or that's the news I hear.

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...romise-broken/
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...gs/compromise/

Obama has kept about half of his promises, compromised on a fourth, and broken a fourth.

Overall he's pretty decent, once you sweep away the dirt of propaganda.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post

Ha, indeed. I'm amazed at how many liberals have forgiven Obama's war allocations, being satisfied to trade the Iraq War for a bigger Afghanistan War.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dislike. He campaigned (and won election) on how much he was different than George Bush, yet he kept and even expanded some of the very same policies he railed against. He also campaigned on increasing government transparency, but has done worse than his predecessor in that regard.