Mount racing mini-game in wow

Since they implemented companion-pet battle mini-game in MOP, why not implementing a race mini-game using your mounts, like mario kart?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Since they implemented companion-pet battle mini-game in MOP, why not implementing a race mini-game using your mounts, like mario kart?
    We have something like it in the Order of the Cloud Serpent. Once your hit Revered, one of the dailies involves racing them.

And I seem to recall the Netherwing had something very similar as well (been a long time since I've done them).
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    We have something like it in the Order of the Cloud Serpent.
    Yeah,. but something more elaborate that can be done with other players

Deleted
    i was hoping the racetrack in thousand needles would 1 day allow for racing in carts but then came cata and flooded the place

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not, but what would the rewards be? More mounts XD

I loved the Captain Skyshatter quest and achievement in Netherstorm. It was pretty difficult (well, until you went on Youtube and memorized the route like I did!). I would love something like that with other players. Post on the official wow forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Chocobos!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post

Baattle pets achivments and quest usually rewards you with more pets.. so

I started a post about this like a year ago. On here and the offical threads. It was called "World of Mariokart". Love the idea, just make it like Rock N Roll Racing or something.

I'm not sure how this would work exactly but I would support a fun side-event that involved mounts.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Nah, better just sell some more pets in the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    i was hoping the racetrack in thousand needles would 1 day allow for racing in carts but then came cata and flooded the place
    I use to race people there anyway.. lol.

Set out your own track? I think you can buy flags and stuff at order of the cloud serpent.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    I AM NOT alone in this dream <3

but yeah, it would be kewl like kart racing or something but i dont think it will hit on as much as pet battles, prolly the first 3 months then it will become... "lost"

Could be fun. Like the brawler's arena but racing. Race around popular dungeons/cities. It would be a fun little addition, I dunno how many people would get into it though.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I figured if they wanted to do this they can use the mechanic they have for the ram rum running for Brewfest.

They might have modify it some, but that would be pretty cool if they made actual races based on it.