When will Magni Bronzebeard Come Back?

The king (who is quite possibly the most harass dwarf in Warcraft) as been in diamonds for two whole expansions, coming up on three.

Yeah, Blizzard obviously has plans for him (or is in the process of revising those plans), but when do we get to see him come back? The dwarves are the only race whose nation leader is absent (well, Gallywix is around...somewhere...).

Your thoughts?

Metzen loves to tease Magni.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/stat...18846345871361

https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/stat...40514461499393

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll ever actually see him in-game again, with Moira taking so much spotlight in Mists to develop her character and relation to the other clans in Ironforge.

Who's that? Draenei leader?

Joking aside, it would be interesting when he return and find Moira as leader(or at least center) of dwarf

10+ Year Old Account
    When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, when your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child (discount if male...unless they invent some funky technologies). Then he will return, and not before.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they said he was dead...

at some point in time between "next patch" and "never"
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

About the same time we get closure on Magatha Grimtotem.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard obviously has plans for him (or is in the process of revising those plans), but when do we get to see him come back? The dwarves are the only race whose nation leader is absent (well, Gallywix is around...somewhere...).
    The Council is the Dwarf faction leader. For all intents and purposes Magni is dead really. It'll be interesting if Blizzard ever decides to revisit him, particularly with how Moira might react.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    the day Magni comes back is the day the Council of Three Hammers' decision as a whole (meaning wildhammer/bronzebeards wholeheartedly agree and trust the dark irons) are highlighted by Blizz in one day or another.

battle.net/wow Charge of the Aspects
    by Matt Burns, page 3

"His essence raced headlong through the leagues and leagues of earth that unfurled around him. He moved through the sun-baked soil of Durotar and then to the muddy banks of the Swamp of Sorrows. All the lands, no matter how remote or distinct, were connected in a way that he had never comprehended.

Apart from the areas he knew, Thrall encountered other places and oddities in Azeroth of which he had been ignorant.

Somewhere in the Great Sea was a mysterious island shrouded in mists...

Beneath the Eastern Kingdoms, a presence stirred in the mountains of Khaz Modan. The spirit there was strong, but it was not an elemental. It was, strangely, like Thrall: a mortal who had transcended the bounds of flesh. The unknown being patrolled the ancient earth of the region as if it was keeping a silent vigil over the land. It spoke in a dwarven accent that echoed across Azeroth.

"For behold, we are earthen, o' the land, and its soul is ours, its pain is ours, its heartbeat is ours..."

Thrall also saw that the deep places of the world were riddled with molten lesions and other wounds. What gave him the most pause was immense caverns, cold and unnatural, scattered throughout the globe. They were pockets of lifelessness that even the earth elementals were hesitant to approach."

15+ Year Old Account
    ... that section you just quoted. Underground pockets even the elementals are hesitant to approach? I remember reading this story, but I don't remember the section mentioning the underground pockets.

Go on, Blizz. Go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I think it would be cool if the Dark Below ended up being set below the earth, and Old Ironforge being the entrance to that new underground area for the Alliance, while the large stronghold carved out by Garrosh becomes the Horde entrance.

We could have Magni return in a sense that he "became one" with the earth and felt something further down the earth.

If they didn't plan to bring him back eventually, he would be dead instead of a statue.

Deleted
    Knowing Blizzard he'll be petrified forever, just to be remembered as 'that king of the dwarves'.

There was a Pastebin a few months ago that WoW Insider tweeted about which was the alleged leaked details of the next expansion, including zone info. I don't know what forum it came from or anything about the poster (although he said he'd been right on previous expansions), but he claimed that Magni would come back as some kind of Earthen/Elemental King and be back in the expansion, and we would quest with/for him on the way to level 100.
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?