Deleted

[Music] Looking for melodic hardcore/post-hardcore/pop punk hybrids

Hello, I'm looking for punk bands that mostly fit the title, basically.

I'm thinking about accessible and relatively poppy but not disgustingly poppy stuff that is not very abrasive but still has an aggressive edge, preferably with fast rhythms, abundant melodic riffing and being catchy.

Good example of what I am looking for right now would be later No Use For A Name, From Autumn To Ashes' last album or early materials by Rise Against.

Any takers?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Day to Remember.

There is no other option

Would be a good example. From their newest album that came out in early October.
    Last edited by Feali; 2013-10-23 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    A Day to Remember.

There is no other option
    I already know that band, forgot to mention it, but I realistically cannot mention everything I already know in this category. But yeah that definitely is a band that fits what I am looking for.

Deleted
    I really like Death from above 1979, maybe it's too soft tho

EDIT: listened to songs of those you linked, dfa 1979 is nothing like that. So you can ignore my post kinda
    Last edited by mmoc8ea25e0818; 2013-10-23 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    I really like Death from above 1979, maybe it's too soft tho

EDIT: listened to songs of those you linked, dfa 1979 is nothing like that. So you can ignore my post kinda
    Yeah that's not what I had in mind. Since my three examples are actually pretty varied, these songs are what the most similiar to what I'm thinking about:

Basically to perhaps better asses my request, I want either realtively soft melodic hardcore, or pop punk that is faster/more aggressive than most mainstream pop punk bands.