575 lock LF 14/14hm guild

I am currently a 575 ilvl lock and 9/14hm (with exp on Spoils). I feel my guild has always held me back and I want to get into a high-end guild.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...viity/advanced

The problem has always been that most top guilds are only looking for other players that have had exp in other top guilds. It becomes hard for me to get into these guilds, because they don't understand how the dps curve works on fights. Obviously my dps is going to be significantly lower on some fights depending on how long the fight takes aka. how good the other raiders in my group are (i.e. Protectors).

This week: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5209&e=5660
    Last week: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TWRmx8HBdYF6cNLz

I am really only looking for Horde guilds, but if you are willing to cover the faction change, then I'm open to Alliance. Looking for something between Mon-Thurs @ 6pm PST or later.
    If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to reply or add me on realid at Gravity#1189, thank you.
    Last edited by Gravityx; 2014-01-22 at 09:45 AM.
    Graviity

Hey, I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have lots of openings for all melee dps, ranged dps, and healers. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 13/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

I don't know if making raids an hour earlier is really an option for you but if it is I think you would be a perfect fit our guild. We are 14/14H and looking to build a real strong team for WOD which opens the door for skilled players who may be lacking experience. Here's the spam:

Victory or Whatever --25 Man-- US-Whisperwind--Alliance

MOP PROGRESSION

T16 14/14H, US 38
    T15 - 13/13H, US 57
    T14 - 16/16H, US 67

CURRENT NEEDS

Currently recruiting skilled DPS:

Druid (Feral or Balance)
    DPS Warrior
    Warlock
    Rogue
    WW Monk
    Spriest
    Enh Shaman
    Mage

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at a top 100 US level do no hesitate to fill out an app or contact us*

ABOUT US

Formerly known as <After Life>, VoW has been around since the mid Burning Crusade. We have endured our down times and remained a fun, stable, strong progression guild. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. We ARE NOT going to scream at you or berate players but we DO still expect each of our raiders to perform at a high level.

RAID TIMES

Mon - Thurs, 7pm - 10pm CST (12 hours) Because of our relatively light schedule high attendance for raid nights is a must. Between our alt group, challenge modes, leveling/gearing alts we are an active guild on off nights and weekends. We are currently looking to improve upon our roster, not just simply fill spots.

ABOUT YOU

You are a skilled player with a high interest in progression raiding. You show up to raids on time and prepared to tackle all content that might be attempted on any and every given raid night. You maintain high attendance and always inform your raid leader of an absence as soon as possible. You know the ins and outs of your class from stat priorities to rotation to cooldown usage. You do everything in your power to make sure you obtain the best gear you can outside of raiding. You are the best player (or very close) in your current guild. You take pride in your numbers as well as your situational awareness because you understand that one without the other can only take you so far. Though it is not a deal breaker you ideally have a background of serious progression raiding. You are the type of player who is not intimidated by these requirements but excited by them as you would like to hold your teammates to these same set of standards.

CONTACT US

Feel free to contact an officer in game, or use the following methods of contact.

Real Id:
    (Ninjablaze) Scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com
    (Jaeded) Absyrd#1278
    (Asane) Asane#1330
    (Naxe) Naxe#1598

might want to check those logs he posted, he doesnt use chaos bolt and wants a 14/14H guild, pretty damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    I feel my guild has always held me back
    typical warlock... "hey im on top of the meters every fight, obviously i am the best in my guild and they are all holding me back"

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 12/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 12/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!