Thread: Oqueue add on.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Oqueue add on.

How do people feel about this add on.
    I think it is a great add on that more people should use.
    If you don't like the add on or you do like the add on list reasons!
    http://solidice.com/oqueue/

The addon is great for both pve and pvp if youre just looking to have fun or do xmog runs. If youre looking for something serious, it's lackluster.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

It's getting progressively worse as more less skilled people learn about it. This post won't help.

Honestly I looked at it but never saw anything useful to me, and didn't like the BattleTag spam (i'd have people on my list that I had no idea where they came from). Plus it seems to be no different than GearScore of the old days, where people want to just outgear things do they don't have to teach anyone anything and can zerg everything.

i got this but after runing into 3 groups which had average dps of 100-120k on siegecrafter i guess im gonna stick to premade openraid groups with armoury checks etc - hearing same from other friends in guild who try it out - its good for flex p1 and 2 but for 3-4 there is a ton of failed groups and maybe a few succesful ones.

the more people hear about oque the more it decay with time, which sadly can be said about openraid too to some extent with the more people know about it the more weak players are coming htere, and im geniuinly afraid in few weeks/months openraid flex experience will be3 less and less pleasant too the more geared people mains and main alts are.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2013-10-20 at 12:21 AM.

The more people learn about it an install it, the worse my experience with it tends to be. I don't even have it, but I've run some Flex with a guildie who does. More and more people going in without even a clue they could've gotten from a single LFR run. WoWInsider's post on it seemed to tip the balance away from a Raid oriented set of users, and toward a Carry Me set of users.

Useful in theory. Needs more tweaking, in practice.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone on a dead realm, it's a great addon to organize or join world boss raids or old content raids for transmogrification. I wouldn't use it for anything else though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Honestly I looked at it but never saw anything useful to me, and didn't like the BattleTag spam (i'd have people on my list that I had no idea where they came from). Plus it seems to be no different than GearScore of the old days, where people want to just outgear things do they don't have to teach anyone anything and can zerg everything.
    Hmm.
    I did a group last night for paragons and garrosh.
    We wiped on paragons to a mass DC and one shot garrosh.
    I also have done a few achievement runs with no problems.
    The battle tag spam is removed by 1 button, wipes all battle tag friends from your list that were added.
    I have also done the first three wings successfully and am almost done with all the raid achievements.

Deleted
    To get a non-retarded flex pug you need to put about 540+ ilvl requirement.. It's good addon, people just make it shitty.

I tried a t14 toes for some mog, worst bunch of people and rude as hell. People join with and try to dish out 10,000 stipulations, make fun of other people, join then leave repeatedly. There are some insanely mentally ill people out there, I can tell you that

Deleted
    im on a very low pop server, you can stand in a city at peak times and not see a single message for an hour, pug groups for flex are non-existant, transmog runs for old raids do not exist, world bosses will be done once on a wednesday, then after that its impossible to find a group, so this addon is a godsend, it's doing what blizzard should have already done.

its not perfect, it still has its fair share of bad players as with everything in the game.

Blame the people, not the addon.

I find it extremely useful, although I would like more options in regards to the requirements that can be asked.

Regarding raids setting a high item level requirement will mean, except the odd black sheep, that people know their part of the game.
    Regarding PVP setting a high rating requirement will most of the times be enough to avoid worse players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Blame the people, not the addon.
    Exactly. It is what you make of it.

Just like Open Raid, you can eliminate 95% of your issues with it by running the event yourself.

Been using it since the start of 5.4 for flex raid on my alts and its been great. Sure you will get some bad groups as with all content but I would say I have had about 75% good groups. Imo Blizz designed flex around addons like this and openraid.

If there are any mods or w/e of Oqueue reading, I would love to see the search function improve a bit.
    1. Make an easy to access button which would take you off the list when you have a full group (or if you haven't added someone for 20 mins do it automatically)
    2. Have a seperate 'world bosses' section

Playerbase seem to be worse than the Openraid.
    Don't like automatically adding ppl on battletags
    Button to remove ppl added though oQ doesn't work.
    1/10 wouldn't use again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    All players added with OQ has a note that states this. If they have the Oqueue note, you can just remove them!

Edit: I do hate when OQ automatically sets your bnet status to OQ though... Wish I could turn that off.
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2013-10-20 at 01:41 AM.

Might have to give it another try, since my guild doesn't do Flex other than 1 night a week (and we only get one wing down then) and OpenRaid never seems to have anything at appropriate times, or else it's the "must have already done it on normal because I want a fast run" type of people, and that sucks because I'd really like to start doing more Flex stuff and maybe dabble in things like Challenge Modes (which I refuse to pay gold for to get a carry... mostly because I don't have that kind of gold lol).

Deleted
    It's a great addon but it is endlessly infuriating that it broadcasts "OQ" on every single relog.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Playerbase seem to be worse than the Openraid.
    Don't like automatically adding ppl on battletags
    Button to remove ppl added though oQ doesn't work.
    1/10 wouldn't use again.
    Button works fine for everyone I know that uses it, which is about a dozen or more.
    I think you're missing out on a great time to be had.