Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    As said before... the majority love to tell the minority to not get offended and shut up.

We are atm talking about a dog that was referred to as nigga that has multiple black references in the post and now the dog should have had hopefully some fried chicken before dying. Can you not see how it could become offensive if it continues on this same path? Well then again probably not to the white bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

people like me what? That say continuing down a line of subtle black jokes bc the op called his dog lil nigga hulk could be offensive?
    What if I said I hope he had some ricekrispy treats and tang before he passed, would that be okay?

or perhaps some curry?

maybe some pig knuckles?

loosen up, your not even colored.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was because a Hulk show was canceled or something. QQ
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    What if I said I hope he had some ricekrispy treats and tang before he passed, would that be okay?

or perhaps some curry?

maybe some pig knuckles?

loosen up, your not even colored.
    I'm half Black and Indian, and seriously I think you're being purposefully annoying.

If he said my lil hindu hulk and you said hopefully he took a shower before he died, yes it would be going down a line of offensive jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    That almost happened to my german shepherd several years back. Luckily the suv slammed on its brakes.
    Similar story to my german sheperd mutt, except the van didn't stop, instead she ran just ran just slow enough that she ran into the side of the van rather than the van running into the side of her.

Sorry for your loss Cuzzin, you never realize how much you'll miss something until it's gone forever.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys want to support the OP, that's fine. If you want to derail it over his choice term of affection for his dog, take it up outside of MMOC or report it to us. Don't derail the thread with it

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you guys want to support the OP, that's fine. If you want to derail it over his choice term of affection for his dog, take it up outside of MMOC or report it to us. Don't derail the thread with it
    Sorry about that DAr, just trying to have a little fun

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I know this is off topic, but i love your Halloween avatar!

Deleted
    i thought it was the brazilian footballer.

10+ Year Old Account
    that sucks My cat has a death wish he just rolls around in the middle of the road and runs out in front of cars when chasing other cats... it's only a matter of time and there's nothing i can do about it except for keeping him inside >.< Just lucky we live on a rather quite road...

My dogs pretty good with roads if you leave the door open he won't go past the end of the drive unless he is with someone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    he was but one of many hulks

OMG you just made my day man you don't even know
    Semper Fi

Pets are family, regardless of what anybody else says.

To that end, whenever I experience the death of anybody close to me in my life and need some guidance - I always turn to this wonderful classic series Doctor Who scene:

Hope it helps some...