Since people like to make those "Remove this" or "Change this" threads, here's mine

Raids: Every difficulty, except heroic, is now flexable (5-25). Lockouts across all difficulties now work loot per boss, like LFR.

Dungeons: Also flexable, 3-10

Scenarios: Also flexable: 3-10

Flying mounts: Stay as is, but every class is given a range ability to dismount flying mounts if in range, with a 10 minute cooldown. All "Conflict" areas have NPC's that dismount you with an attack, similar to the PVP areas of 5.1

Leveling/Unlocking/stuff:

At level 10, you have to do a proving grounds-esque scenario that tests the abilities you've earned up until now to unlock leveling 11-20, this also happens for 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80, 81-85, 86-90.

At level 90, to unlock LFR and Flex, you must complete a proving grounds esque raid-style scenario. This is spec-specific, and must be done per spec, per class, to unlock it for each spec per class.

All of this is only has to be done once per class per spec per account, so if you repeat a class and spec, you don't have to do it again. You also don't have to do it to unlock normals.

LFR: With the above changes, I believe we can increase the difficulty of LFR slightly to about near the difficulty of ICC.

LFR difficulty is also now able to be set when directly entering a raid, and can be done in a flex capacity, but with standard loot rules (This is not queueable, this is just a setting people can do if they want. Lockout still shared with bosses from the normal LFR)

Other:

Lots of dynamic events while leveling. I don't know exactly how this would work, but I'm sure there's a lot one could do.

All mobs are shared tag, with shared loot.

Group leveling no longer detracts XP.

Certain "events" to tell the "story" of the progression of the game (as in past events pre-cap) as you level, in the form of scenarios.

Able to queue for anything that's queuable under your level, and your level/gear will scale down. This includes past scenarios, past dungeons, past LFR's. Doing so when you're above the level will give you a chance, at the end, from a bag, to have a possibility of earning a piece of LFR quality gear, along with extra valor.

At certain points in the game, there are quests that teach you about the auction house, reforging, gemming, enchants, and other things like this, to both add flavor, and to share their importance. Likewise, there will be quest early on that teaches you about the dungeon journal, and it's importance, with some flavor (Maybe involve bronzebeard!), and each time you unlock a new dungeon, or raid, you will get an alert that information has been added to your dungeon journal, advising you to check it. More flavor, more flavor. Doing this will get people interested in using all the tools at their disposal.

Each increased difficulty of raid should have one extra encounter, or at least some unique variation on a fight.

The entire PVP game will be separated from the PVE game. (In that one will no longer have anything to do with the other)
    PVP will now have it's own talent trees. You will be able to queue for any part of PVP at any level, and immediately scale up to cap, with all abilities unlocked, with your PVP gear set (Including weapons) unlocked.
    PVP gear can only be enchanted and gemmed with honor bought PVP enchants and PVP Gems. Likewise, there will be a PVP reforger with the same intent.
    Conquest will be used for prestige unlocks, along with ratings, with some stuff being available without rating, and the fancier stuff requiring ratings. Lots of flavor items.

When you buy a new WoW expansion, you get the base game, and all previous expansions with it, along with one month of play time (If you're a new subscriber).

The dungeon deserter debuff will be reworked. When you are kicked or quit an instance, and get the debuff, it doubles each time you do it without finishing a complete run, which will reset your stacks.

A rating system will be implemented for finder activities. When you play with people and finish an instance, you will be asked to give these players a thumbs up or a thumbs down. When you give a thumbs down, you will be asked why you did (With selections like "Disruptive" "Rude" "Unskilled" and the like.) Every player will start off with a rating of 3 stars. As you get more thumbs up or thumbs down, it'll change your star rating. People with 4-5 star rating will get a 20% Bonus to valor, justice, honor, and conquest earned. (But not an increase over cap.) Maintaining a 4-5 star rating over a certain amount of time will also give you a title (I can't think of one), that you will maintain as long as your star rating remains in that area. People who fall into this category will also get a 20% vendor discount.

People who maintain a consistent 1 or .5 star rating will be put in their own groups together, complete with really long queues, since, hopefully, there won't be too many! (It should, hopefully, be very rare to have someone trolled through this feature, as you actually will have to complete a queued instance with said person to rate rate them.)

Opinions? Any other ideas of your own?

- - - Updated - - -

While we're at it, let's throw in lowering the subscription cost to $9.99 a month, and include loyalty pet rewards for consecutive 3, 6, 12, and 24 months subscribed.

Deleted
    Some ideas within this I like :3 While others I cannot see blizzard doing or like myself, for example the dungeon deserter buff, I have found that people just seem to press the "Yes" button without considering why the person is getting kicked, although I've never had this happen to me. So, I'll input my own "change this" here. Updated character models dammit! >:O I want our promises to be fulfilled and soonish at that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    Some ideas within this I like :3 While others I cannot see blizzard doing or like myself, for example the dungeon deserter buff, I have found that people just seem to press the "Yes" button without considering why the person is getting kicked, although I've never had this happen to me. So, I'll input my own "change this" here. Updated character models dammit! >:O I want our promises to be fulfilled and soonish at that!
    A possible way to combat that being used against you, I suppose, would make stacking not begin to activate till it happens a whole lot, or something.