Internet speed required for two comps to play WoW?

Ok I am looking into buying a house.

The problem is the area does not offer cable internet.

Both my wife and I play WoW, what type of internet connection would we need with both of us playing at the same time.

Right now w/our current internet we have

Download 17.71 Mbps Upload 2.04 Mbps

Runs fine with that more often then not.

The provider we found w/the possible new house says they have

Download 12 Mbps Upload 1 Mbps

We receive probably 90% of our entertainment via the net (both of us playing WoW son watching Netflix etc)

So if this isn't going to work it is a deal breaker on the house.

WoW takes very little. I imagine 1mbps DL you wouldn't struggle...

Netflix on the other hand will eat at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I'm not sure. The house I grew up in got like 150kbs. We could run about 2 things on net at a time. So it should work

I have upgraded Verizon Fios where I live. We currently have 4 people using the internet at any given time. My husband, son and I play WoW at the same time, while also using our laptops, tablets and other things on the wireless connection and I never have lag. I also on occasion run 2 wow account from my machine and dual box without any problems.

I am not sure if your in the states or not but if you are check Verizon out.

Quote Originally Posted by Narina View Post
    I have upgraded Verizon Fios where I live. We currently have 4 people using the internet at any given time. My husband, son and I play WoW at the same time, while also using our laptops, tablets and other things on the wireless connection and I never have lag. I also on occasion run 2 wow account from my machine and dual box without any problems.

I am not sure if your in the states or not but if you are check Verizon out.
    I will look into it. Since the town is a black hole regarding cell service not sure if Verizon would work.

I used to play with 2 other people on 512 connection without lags/problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    practically nothing.

i had a dl speed of 100kb til 2 months ago and i had no problems. but if another one even looks wrongly at the internet icon things go down pretty fast.