Im interested about the live raid and the panel world of warcraft: Whats the next

I would love to see the Art of Warcraft panel. I find myself forgetting the small details all around me in wow as i fly by, but when i just leveled another alt i took some extra time to get quest achievs and whatnot and really enjoyed the world, it was great!

I'm most looking forward to the Wold of Warcraft: Art of World of Warcraft panel. Always great to see the art direction over time at Blizzard & how they have gotten more creative with such an old game.

I am most looking forward to the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" panel! After defeating Garrosh, I want to know what my hero will be doing next!

World of warcraft what's next definitely...

Im interested about the live raid Mainly Because im from sargarus and the panel world of warcraft: Whats the next

The BlizzCon Panel I'm looking forward to the most is World of Warcraft: What's Next.

I'm definitely excited to see Heroes of the Storm, and all of the Diablo III Panels also.

World of Warcraft What's Next is definitely what I'm most interested in. I'm hoping they cover the next expansion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Movie Presentation PLZ! I've been hoping for YEARS for this to come true, and its finally being made!

I'm most looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel.

I'm excited about the Movie Presentation forum! I hope it'll be worth while.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "What's Next" and "The Adventure Continues" are the obvious ones. But I'll be watching as many panels as I can!

World of Warcraft: What's Next! I can't wait to hear what the next expansion could be. Hoping for Burning Legion expansion and possibly Illidan redemption story!

I'm excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next Panel. I want to see where we'll be headed to next.

World of Warcraft: What's next? panel it'll be interesting to see if we get a WoW2 or not!!!

I'm most interested by Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview to see the details of the new expansion.

I would like to change my answer to the Closing Ceremonies and Blink 182, one of my favorite bands of all time!

I'm most excited for whats next in world of Warcraft!!

"What's Next" and the movie panel. Dying to know what's in store for my adventuring, and we have all waited so long for this movi