Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited for the Wold of Warcraft whats next panel, I can't wait to see whats in store for the game.

World of Warcraft: What's Next will be the most exciting one as that will give us some insights on the future direction of the game.

Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader !!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite panel hands down is the lore panel. It is the most fun and you get the best members of the community involved. Those that truly love the game, not the loot.

Gonna have to go with the popular option and take "Warcraft: What's Next"

Most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next?

Give me the expansion! Hopefully something involving dancing gnomes.

Warcraft: Whats next and of course WoW movie presentation Ive never been to blizzcon and it would be a dream come true

Warcraft: What's Next and Movie presentation

From previous highlights and virtual ticket viewings....I've always been partial to the Contests - mainly the costume contest; always like seeing people devote time and creativity to something they're passionate about.

Heroes of the storm obvi!!!!

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues also general q&a

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Absolutely dying to see the "What's next" panel for World of Warcraft with my son! He's had me addicted to this damn game since 2009, would love to be able to attend blizzcon with him!

Definitely looking forward to "What's Next", the movie, and blink-182 playing.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues and warcraft movie presentation (so many years postponed >.>)

World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More...and seeing blink running naked thru the streets would be a bonus

Deleted
    World of warcraft: what's next and Heroes of the storm overview

Really excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next? panel. Can't wait for the old speculation to end and the new ones to begin!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues