I'm most excited for the "World of Warcraft: What's Next"

World of Warcraft: What's Next

I'm most excited for the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" panel . Allthough Blizz has yet to disappoint on any expension the big question will be: Will We Reach The Magic 100 in this XP or not...

I'm most excited to see how Blizzard is going to go up against Riot and Valve with Hero's of the Storm and whats gonna happen with WCS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to finding out whats next for world of warcraft and also the next D3 expac. I enjoy both games and continue to play them. Really looking forward to reaper of souls and can't wait to play it with my friends so i cannot wait to see what else they have to show about the game. If i do win tickets i cant wait to see how my first time at blizzcon will be like and see all the things there for sure!

I definitely want to see what new content will be added to wow so, I'd say the "What's Next!" panel. I will say, though, the whole event will be awesome!

I'm looking forward to world of warcraft: what's next, the warcraft movie and see what heroes of the storm has coming. I'm really looking forward to the next year of gaming because it looks promising and as it would be my first blizzcon if I won it'd be fun to see blink-182 live since i've been a long time fan and seen members in their other bands but never the band itself.

I can't wait to see what's announced at the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" panel.

Deleted
    Really easy question to answer: "what's next?"

I want to see how all the art was done so that is what panel I am looking forward to. As a recent computer animation grad. I want to see what tricks they used to make everything. I also what to see if they will be putting the new Diablo Exp. on consoles at launch or at a later date.

really excited about the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" panel.

I'm pretty pumped for the Warcraft Movie Presentation, the big movie reveal is something I've been looking forward to for years.

Deleted
    ART PANEL GOod luck guys

I want to see the panel on what's next!
    ret pally

Can't wait for World of Warcraft: What's Next and Warcraft movie presentation

I haven't been to a blizzcon since the very first one and I live and grew up right down the street from blizzard. I just dont have the money for it. I would love to see the WOW whats next, the WoW movie panel, and the live raid.

I'd definitely say WoW: the adventure Continues is what I'm looking forward to the most. However it has a close lead of World of Warcraft movie presentation. Can't wait for either of them

The Evolving Sound of Warcraft

Heroes of the Storm Live Matches

World of Warcraft: What's next! Definitely! I really wan't to know if I will be captivated and feel fulfilled in the coming patches.