Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Pandas seemed odd yes, but it seemed realistic. Turned out to be the best expansion to date, too!
    This however sounds like terrible fan fiction. Either it's utter BS, or we are lacking a ton of context to make this seem cool.
    It didn't 'seem realistic'. More than half the people on here were saying that Pandaren would never be added to WoW, they were just an aprils fools joke, would offend china, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by crzyman007 View Post
    People are in denial just like they were before Pandaria was announced.
    After denial comes anger, followed by bargaining. Them depression and finally acceptance.

Was Grommash an antagonist at point in WoW? I could have sworn he was a hero to the horde and gave his life to protect thrall?
    was he "evil" in the past or something? I'm sort of fuzzy on my warcraft lore, if anyone wants to explain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It didn't 'seem realistic'. More than half the people on here were saying that Pandaren would never be added to WoW, they were just an aprils fools joke, would offend china, etc.
    And the people on here were always right, weren't they ^^
    I didn't like the idea of Pandas to begin with, I never doubted they'd go there tho. The majority here was indeed in denial about that, yes. Just like the majority is jumping on this burning haywagon because it involves Outland. Revisiting Outland is not happening, my gut feeling and based on what i've been reading from some people.

He was the first to drink Mannoroth's blood if my memory's good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    After denial comes anger, followed by bargaining. Them depression and finally acceptance.
    In this case i'd just be very sad, then probably have fun for a while playing it while a little part of me died.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Was grommosh an antagonist at point in WoW? I could have sworn he was a hero to the horde and gave his life to protect thrall?
    was he "evil" in the past or something?
    we are the evil (in order to let time line return to normal we need to help burning legion)
    so it's normal that hero = our enemy

First off, isn't that an image from Age of Conan? Seems familiar.

Then, I never claimed to have legit sources that know what the deal is. I said I trust the OPINIONS of former employees when asked about these rumors more than I trust 100% unconfirmed claims that make little sense, especially without context.

This isn't about "who guessed right". It's just about "what do i believe". I personally don'T believe this until I see it and see the context. Until then it sounds like a really shitty idea that may be something else entirely too.
    It is a painting by Frank Frazetta. He's the god of fantasy genre painting. Check his stuff out if you like that sort of thing http://frankfrazetta.net/index.html

All I'm really saying is Boub knows stuff, he has known for a while and has kept quiet. Blizz tradmarks the expansion title and now Boub can finally tell us what he knows. Or part of it anyway. Being part of Curse keeps Boub from leaking stuff like he used to. That's why he leaked it after the trademark was filed. Now he may also be the OP of this thread and has been trolling all of us this entire time to build up interest for the big reveal that came today. Maybe not, but it wouldn't shock me. The Bibi is a wily one.

Was Grommash an antagonist at point in WoW? I could have sworn he was a hero to the horde and gave his life to protect thrall?
    was he "evil" in the past or something? I'm sort of fuzzy on my warcraft lore, if anyone wants to explain?
    He was pretty "evil" during his demon-blood drinking days. Actually he was the first to drink Mannoroth's blood and curse the Orcs.
    That bastard even killed Cenarius.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Either it's utter BS, or we are lacking a ton of context to make this seem cool.
    I think the second part is probably true. Which is why I'm now more excited about Blizzcon. I guess their little ploy worked, damn them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    It is a painting by Frank Frazetta. He's the god of fantasy genre painting. Check his stuff out if you like that sort of thing http://frankfrazetta.net/index.html

All I'm really saying is Boub knows stuff, he has known for a while and has kept quiet. Blizz tradmarks the expansion title and now Boub can finally tell us what he knows. Or part of it anyway. Being part of Curse keeps Boub from leaking stuff like he used to. That's why he leaked it after the trademark was filed. Now he may also be the OP of this thread and has been trolling all of us this entire time to build up interest for the big reveal that came today. Maybe not, but it wouldn't shock me. The Bibi is a wily one.
    I'm so certain that image was an icon for a Conqueror ability or Guardian ability in AoC...i'll have to find it..

Ofc Boub knows stuff. This is likely a legit Blizzard TM, or the best and biggest troll ever. I just don't believe it to be the expansion. It just doesn't compute to me, not without any context. Most people here just scream "hell yeah" because Outland, for some reason. I just see potentially horrific storylines and lore-raping. We'll see.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 3 had Grom sacrifice his life to kill Mannoroth and free the Orcs from their Bloodlust.

Grom was also mentioned a lot in MoP as Garrosh (the final boss) was his son.

That same Grom is now a villain if this leak is real.

Yes, it's that idiotic.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Warcraft 3 had Grom sacrifice his life to kill Mannoroth and free the Orcs from their Bloodlust.

Yes, it's that idiotic.
    The same Grom that drank demon's blood and cursed the Horde in the first place.
    Yes, he was redeemed. But he was no "hero" back in Warcraft 1 and 2. Heck, even in Warcraft 3 he was a bloodthirsty mongrel like his son.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

I'm so certain that image was an icon for a Conqueror ability or Guardian ability in AoC...i'll have to find it..
    Frazetta did most of the iconic early Conan book covers so they probably borrowed heavily from his style. Or paid his estate for the rights to the pic. Here's the original painting. And link http://frankfrazetta.net/Death_Dealer_1.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    For some reason I really like the second one xD
    Same lol ...but that guy truly has some spare time. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    The same Grom that drank demon's blood and cursed the Horde in the first place.
    Yes, he was redeemed. But he was no "hero" back in Warcraft 1 and 2. Heck, even in Warcraft 3 he was a bloodthirsty mongrel like his son.
    True. The apple didn't fall far from the tree in regards to the Hellscream family. It's one of Thrall's failings, the semi-worship of Grom and his kin. Grom is only regarded as a hero because of his sacrifice. Hell, the dude was captured by humans and kept in a cage until Thrall rescued him. Not the craftiest orc in the bunch but hell on wheels with an axe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Yes, it's that idiotic.
    Yup I agree it makes literally zero sense. Which is why I'm still holding on to this being for Hearthstone, and nothing else.

Shit, they actually DID trademark Warlords of Draenor....

Quote Originally Posted by Efrye View Post
    Not according to everyones opinion.
    yes, you alone are the voice of every single 7.7 million subscribers that are playing. It's not like they added the most content, some of the coolest concepts, some of the best raids, faster than they ever have. They have balanced classes so that they are closer than ever before. No one will ever be happy. They break their backs to bring you new stuff and people like you will never appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    True. The apple didn't fall far from the tree in regards to the Hellscream family. It's one of Thrall's failings, the semi-worship of Grom and his kin. Grom is only regarded as a hero because of his sacrifice. Hell, the dude was captured by humans and kept in a cage until Thrall rescued him. Not the craftiest orc in the bunch but hell on wheels with an axe
    Only people that barely played Warcraft 3 worship him as a hero.
    He was a bloodthirsty idiot.

Durotan was a fine hero of the Horde. If we are indeed time travelling i'd love to take my Orc Warrior there just to salute him.