Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Exaggerate much?
    I think it's hilarious that just because someone feels the info so far feels totally wrong and off, you must try to ridicule him for not drinking the Kool-Aid.
    What's wrong with pointing out parts of this that don't make any sense whatsoever? What's wrong with thinking critically?
    I've said before I won't feel insulted or betrayed by Blizzard if this turns out real, i'm reserving judgement. It just doesn't seem right and there are too many question marks atm for me to say "yay, Draenor huzzah".

I'm not shipping any other expansion idea either, i'm being cautious and critical. So far this doesn't make sense to me, and most people are only feeling excited about this because of the mention of "Draenor" and becaue Boub feels "confident". Neither proves anything or makes sense so far.

Any why would anyone have to "eat shit" for not believing something flat out without evidence or context that makes it seem believable? Or for that matter, when I'm not actually standing here claiming something else must surely be the expansion and that's why it's bogus?
    I'm legitimately puzzled over the hate some people are throwing at the ones that don't immediately buy into this. Rumors are rumors.
    I am still sticking to my guns too on this one saying it's wrong. You are right that none of it makes sense to go into this direction. IF he got the name right I personally would not see a reason he would not also get the story right. That would not make any sense. So for me thinking that he is either correct about ALL of it or wrong about all of it, I will say its all wrong. There are obvious reason why none of the points make sense. Period.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    I am still sticking to my guns too on this one saying it's wrong. You are right that none of it makes sense to go into this direction. IF he got the name right I personally would not see a reason he would not also get the story right. That would not make any sense. So for me thinking that he is either correct about ALL of it or wrong about all of it, I will say its all wrong. There are obvious reason why none of the points make sense. Period.
    Well, the website address is pretty much guaranteed to be registered to Blizzard so...
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

It's not that you don't believe man, think critically, be the non-conformist. But you may not realize your just making the same few points over and over and over. Everyone reading the thread knows where you stand, you made you point. I can't be the only one annoyed by your constant need to be repetitively argumentative constantly.

We get it man, I'm not trying to be a dick, and I know I'm coming off that way, but I spent like 3 hours trying to catch up this morning and about 1 hour of it was me either reading or skipping over you making the same basic post over and over.

Sorry for the rudeness and all, and I respect your need to be skeptical, but man your killing me

- - - Updated - - -

And between the two of you I literally want to smash my face against a desk.

Inb4 you tell be I should.

Whether or not this is the title of the expansion, I am 100% sure the OT's description is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionPrime View Post
    It's not that you don't believe man, think critically, be the non-conformist. But you may not realize your just making the same few points over and over and over. Everyone reading the thread knows where you stand, you made you point. I can't be the only one annoyed by your constant need to be repetitively argumentative constantly.

We get it man, I'm not trying to be a dick, and I know I'm coming off that way, but I spent like 3 hours trying to catch up this morning and about 1 hour of it was me either reading or skipping over you making the same basic post over and over.

Sorry for the rudeness and all, and I respect your need to be skeptical, but man your killing me

- - - Updated - - -

And between the two of you I literally want to smash my face against a desk.

Inb4 you tell be I should.
    I'm usually replying to people that bring up new points as to why this would be legit, that obviously haven't read the rest of the thread.
    I'm sure it's not that much fun to read. Neither are 500 posts of "Outland? f*ck yeah" ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Sacco already confirmed that the TDB part is utter BS. He believes the rest tho (note: he has no definite info either).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Well, the website address is pretty much guaranteed to be registered to Blizzard so...
    Really? It's confirmed? Link please. So far all we know it was registered a month ago on Godaddy.com.
    By whom? Why? No info thusfar I know of.
    If anyone cares to check, cataclysm.com and mistsofpandaria.com are NOT owned by Blizzard.

It's cool, I likely shouldn't respond to threads before I've had coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

But assuming this does turn out to be legit, will you please apologize at the end for all the unneasecary reading you've forced me to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of you noticed how Boub point blank says '' Blizzard trademarks Warlords of Draenor - WoW expansion'' on the title on the front page, when in the past, all 3 of his trademark announcements that were actually expansions, have just been ''Blizzard trademarks Cataclysm'', for example.

Just adding to the fishyness. I personally have no issue with anything personally because we literally know jackshit about ANYTHING (yes, im looking at you people who say that they're done). Its just really wierd that he says that this is it. When previusly, he just informed us about said trademark, throwing us off?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool, I likely shouldn't respond to threads before I've had coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

But assuming this does turn out to be legit, will you please apologize at the end for all the unneasecary reading you've forced me to do?
    Am I holding a gun to your head? oO

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? It's confirmed? Link please. So far all we know it was registered a month ago on Godaddy.com.
    By whom? Why? No info thusfar I know of.
    If anyone cares to check, cataclysm.com and mistsofpandaria.com are NOT owned by Blizzard.
    It was registered by the same company used to register heroesofthestorm.com - which is a legit Blizzard owned URL pointing to the Heroes of the Storm site on Battle.net. To the best of my knowledge, warlordsofdraenor.com was registered before the information about Heroes of the Storm became public, so no one had time to look up the address and try to register using the same company. It also makes sense - I can trawl massive amounts of WHOIS data in next to 0 time and pull out any websites owned/registered by Blizzard. They need to use an anonymizing company to hide things now.

Additionally, Mists of Pandaria was owned by Blizzard - for a year. When it expired, it was scooped up by a Korean holding company, just like theburningcrusade.com was (also owned by Blizzard for a year) - Blizzard, however, has done all it can to hold onto wrathofthelichking.com, renewing it every year on July 9th like clockwork. cataclysm.com isn't even a valid argument, as the URL was owned by the same company since 1998, so they never had a chance to get it.

As a point of note, someone else snagged reaperofsouls.com from them and is now selling it.

Yeah, I trawled the WHOIS databases heavily last night trying to make comparisons between domains; the eventual conclusion is it's a legit URL or someone went through a lot of unnecessary trouble to figure out how to make it look like Blizzard registered it (going through the same company and everything, when they could have just listed Blizzard in the owner info?).
    Last edited by Travio; 2013-11-02 at 02:45 PM.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

This right here is important to remember. Blizzard's expansion sites have always been a webpage of Battle.net

If you compare the trademark language, it looks different from the other expansions. This could possibly be a Hearthstone promotion.

Jesus miffy, your like the goth kids in the new South Park. Please tell me your the one that promised to eat his own shit pages ago. We get it, you don't think it's the expansion. You've said that pages upon pages ago and then reiterated it after nearly every response posted to this thread. We get it, your a member of the flat earth society, a believer that the world is only 6,000 years old, and a consummate believer that science is the work of the devil planted here to deceive us. I'm begging you to please please please just give it a break for a while, your position is abundantly clear.
    No that was me. Also it's not that I don't believe this is the next expac I think it prob is. And it's not that I don't like what it's going to be about, I'm excited to play it. I just refuse to believe that this was anything but a planned stunt by MMO and I have stated many times why it pisses me off that they chose to do a "OMG TROLL THREAD WAS REAL" hype.

Also I typically only respond to people who are griefing those of us who called bullshit on a 1 post "Blizz employee" with inside info cause there were 1000 threads just like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    It was registered by the same company used to register heroesofthestorm.com - which is a legit Blizzard owned URL pointing to the Heroes of the Storm site on Battle.net. To the best of my knowledge, warlordsofdraenor.com was registered before the information about Heroes of the Storm became public, so no one had time to look up the address and try to register using the same company. It also makes sense - I can trawl massive amounts of WHOIS data in next to 0 time and pull out any websites owned/registered by Blizzard. They need to use an anonymizing company to hide things now.

Additionally, Mists of Pandaria was owned by Blizzard - for a year. When it expired, it was scooped up by a Korean holding company, just like theburningcrusade.com was (also owned by Blizzard for a year) - Blizzard, however, has done all it can to hold onto wrathofthelichking.com, renewing it every year on July 9th like clockwork. cataclysm.com isn't even a valid argument, as the URL was owned by the same company since 1998, so they never had a chance to get it.

As a point of note, someone else snagged reaperofsouls.com from them and is now selling it.
    That's finally some solid info and not hearsay and "lol u mad" bashing. Cheers for that.
    It definitely confirms for me that the TM is legit at least, which was already very likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    This right here is important to remember. Blizzard's expansion sites have always been a webpage of Battle.net
    Not true.

Blizzard owned mistsofpandaria.com for a year.
    They also owned theburningcrusade.com for a period of time (I'm not sure when they let it lapse).
    They still own wrathofthelichking.com.

That's finally some solid info and not hearsay and "lol u mad" bashing. Cheers for that.
    It definitely confirms for me that the TM is legit at least, which was already very likely.
    I spent a lot of time using my work software last night to compare Blizzard's URLs to the new one.

Technically yes you are. Because I don't want to be one of those assholes participating in a discussion that skips half of it and then responds with things that have already been said or answered. Because, like you, I try to be informed and thorough.

Has anyone considered that the op is just some intern or secretary told to leak info to the site that doesn't play wow, know its lore, or is in on any serious discussion? Hence the butchering of the rest of the original post?

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone considered that the op is just some intern or secretary told to leak info to the site that doesn't play wow, know its lore, or is in on any serious discussion? Hence the butchering of the rest of the original post?
    It's also very likely he's French, given the source (the Versailles office) and translated it to English himself and messed somethings up (grammatically I mean, not in the info).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here's the way I see it, OP explains what it is a day or so before it's trademarked and people bash him saying it can't be. It then gets trademarked and you guys still don't think it's WoW expansion, this is fully correlation equals causation, all the evidence is right in front of your eyes.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    it going to be funny when they announce whats coming up and everyone is way off as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly do not care about the name and if it is the Legion. That is honestly fine to me.. But having Grom as the antagonist and it being a time travel expansion is what worries me. Anyone else find that bad having two expansion on Hellscreams

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly do not care about the name and if it is the Legion. That is honestly fine to me.. But having Grom as the antagonist and it being a time travel expansion is what worries me. Anyone else find that bad having two expansion on Hellscreams
    I have a feeling Grom won't be the main antagonist to be honest.
    Hey everyone