Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Well here's the way I see it, OP explains what it is a day or so before it's trademarked and people bash him saying it can't be. It then gets trademarked and you guys still don't think it's WoW expansion, this is fully correlation equals causation, all the evidence is right in front of your eyes.
    To me, this reeks heavily of the same denial that Mists of Pandaria got.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Yeah, I can't fully remember it all but it went something like this too for MoP.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Any of you noticed how Boub point blank says '' Blizzard trademarks Warlords of Draenor - WoW expansion''
    Any of you noticed how Boub point blank says '' Blizzard trademarks Warlords of Draenor - WoW expansion''
    Why would boub label it like this if it wasnt for wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here's the way I see it, OP explains what it is a day or so before it's trademarked and people bash him saying it can't be. It then gets trademarked and you guys still don't think it's WoW expansion, this is fully correlation equals causation, all the evidence is right in front of your eyes.
    I don't think anyone doubts the legitimacy of the trademark at this point. It's SOMETHING, that's for sure.
    That doesn't legitimize the rest of what the OP said tho. Some sources have already confirmed that The Dark Below being Titan is complete nonsense.
    Maybe he/she misunderstood a lot of the rest too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we go to Draenor then I really want to get this expansion but I just hope I can get past all the other bullshit gameplay that I disagree with... Maybe it won't be too bad but please for the love of titties (they are the greatest things) make 5 mans better.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Nah, with Pandaria it was just people hating the idea of Pandas. It still made sense in a way, just wasn't popular.
    With the supposed time travel, some people are just scratching their heads over how this could possibly be done satisfactorily and without f'ckng over half the lore. Like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I don't think anyone doubts the legitimacy of the trademark at this point. It's SOMETHING, that's for sure.
    That doesn't legitimize the rest of what the OP said tho. Some sources have already confirmed that The Dark Below being Titan is complete nonsense.
    Maybe he/she misunderstood a lot of the rest too.
    Of course it doesn't but a one of the things he said did make a lot of sense regarding transmog, it sounded like Blizzard would actually do that but up to this point you are correct on not legitimizing the other things he stated.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    No that was me. Also it's not that I don't believe this is the next expac I think it prob is. And it's not that I don't like what it's going to be about, I'm excited to play it. I just refuse to believe that this was anything but a planned stunt by MMO and I have stated many times why it pisses me off that they chose to do a "OMG TROLL THREAD WAS REAL" hype.

Also I typically only respond to people who are griefing those of us who called bullshit on a 1 post "Blizz employee" with inside info cause there were 1000 threads just like it
    Does it really matter though? I mean of all the things in this world to raise yer blood pressure over, I hardly think this is it. Some folks are taking this whole speculation/expansion thing to a whole new level.

It really doesn't matter who leaked it, or if the leaks false or true, the fact is it should be fun, none of us know for a fact what the details or the next expansion are, the *leak* could be true it could be false, who cares? In a week we will know for sure, at least then once we have official info, if it's something people don't like , then they at least have a somewhat valid excuse to *be upset*.

I love WoW, and there are many storylines I'd love to see as a theme for an expansion, but to be honest I know I'll enjoy anything they bring out, because I trust Blizzard to give us quality. Some may disagree with that, but thats ok too, I just don't think people need to burst blood vessels about it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we go to Draenor then I really want to get this expansion but I just hope I can get past all the other bullshit gameplay that I disagree with... Maybe it won't be too bad but please for the love of titties (they are the greatest things) make 5 mans better.
    Agree. They've already stated numerous times they'll do this tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaker View Post
    Why would boub label it like this if it wasnt for wow.
    To help blizzard trick everyone ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, with Pandaria it was just people hating the idea of Pandas. It still made sense in a way, just wasn't popular.
    With the supposed time travel, some people are just scratching their heads over how this could possibly be done satisfactorily and without f'ckng over half the lore. Like me.
    Think of Caverns of Time, we didn't fuck anything over in the instances there, we stopped it from being fucked over which leads me to believe the actual real villain will be someone else other than Grom.
    Hey everyone

Sounds like a Hearthstone thing to me...

His name is German for secret so are you saying he's French who messed up his English and chose a German name after he overheard a conversation and then was stupid enough to name the people that he worked with? Or was it just MMO champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree. They've already stated numerous times they'll do this tho.
    Terrokar will be there right? All of it will be there again?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Better not be no time travel stuff. Doing a whole expac on this will be yucky. Still trying to figure how this makes sense lore-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrokar will be there right? All of it will be there again?
    Talking about 5 mans here. And boobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Think of Caverns of Time, we didn't fuck anything over in the instances there, we stopped it from being fucked over which leads me to believe the actual real villain will be someone else other than Grom.
    You want your entire expansion to feel like a CoT instance, that doesn't add anything to the lore continuum save that we "prevented x from happening in the past"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I'm aware I was just hoping it might also be an Outland redone thing. 5 mans better be good, that will basically be a major reason just to get it and boobs too.
    Hey everyone

Honestly boobs are so overrated, having to horse them around every day most of your life, they become a non-thing. /cackle

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Does it really matter though? I mean of all the things in this world to raise yer blood pressure over, I hardly think this is it. Some folks are taking this whole speculation/expansion thing to a whole new level.

It really doesn't matter who leaked it, or if the leaks false or true, the fact is it should be fun, none of us know for a fact what the details or the next expansion are, the *leak* could be true it could be false, who cares? In a week we will know for sure, at least then once we have official info, if it's something people don't like , then they at least have a somewhat valid excuse to *be upset*.

I love WoW, and there are many storylines I'd love to see as a theme for an expansion, but to be honest I know I'll enjoy anything they bring out, because I trust Blizzard to give us quality. Some may disagree with that, but thats ok too, I just don't think people need to burst blood vessels about it all.
    You aren't thinking about the future. If this was intentional by MMO the next time expac speculation begins you are going to have 8 million threads from "blizzard employees" and no one will stop them or speak up because "last year that guy was right!" It basically gives the forums to the trolls entirely. There will be no serious discussion or demand for prof just an army of 1 post trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    You aren't thinking about the future. If this was intentional by MMO the next time expac speculation begins you are going to have 8 million threads from "blizzard employees" and no one will stop them or speak up because "last year that guy was right!" It basically gives the forums to the trolls entirely. There will be no serious discussion or demand for prof just an army of 1 post trolls.
    It happens anyway, been here for years, and every pre expansion time its the same, there are always a million threads with *leaks* from supposed blizz employees friends etc. This year is no different. Tis just the way life on mmo champ forums goes