Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Do you like going around offending people and starting shit for no reason other than "hey guys, look and me trying to be a smart ass! Please like me =("?

It's fine to state "I prefer X over Y". But, when you go so far as to insult someone for liking Y, you look like an idiot.

By the way, I dislike almost all rap, and prefer blink 182. But, I won't go around calling your opinion shit because I disagree.
    You are a better man than I.

And I stand by my original comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are talking about a game... for nerds. We're lucky it isn't Weird Al.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Armin Van Buuren or Above and Beyond. Trance wins hands down imo.
    I'd be trying to get a ticket any way I could if this happened, but I would 100% buy a virtual ticket.

It would take a lot of money. And there isn't really a good return for Blizzard to try to get a current A-lister performer for Blizzcon.

They might be better off getting some well known DJ and have a stage light show or something like that.

OP wants to bring the hood into gaming.....err no please stay away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rap is terrible. Don't bring that garbage to Blizzcon.

Can I have Sydney symphony orchestra together with metallica then? I kinda liked that :P.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Sod them, we clearly need to petition that Katy Perry performs there instead.
    If she cosplays Sylvanas

If they can't afford Eminem they can at least get Riff Raff.

Jody Highroller FTW

I would rather listen to a Dalek concert.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Needs more Corpsegrinder.

Katy Perry I'd go for as long as she has to dress like a succubus.

Rock and Metal is the target music for, IMO, a majority of the WoW player base.

The crap they make now isn't rap. It's barely coherent talking out of sync with the music that is sometimes played (only considered music when it's sampled from a real band or group). Go listen to Boogie Down Productions and some of the other groups from that era. That was rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    What makes him the biggest piece of trash on Earth?
    Heres one. During the 2011 grammys he acted like he deserved the best album of the year. When Arcade Fire - an indie band, won album of the year, he took to his Facebook with such insults like "Who the fuck are Arcade Fire?" and "What the hell is The Suburbs?" (their album)

He acts like he's some piece of Detroit's finest and speaks for the entire city. Plenty of artists come from Detroit and they know its a dump, stop advertising it Eminem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Darude. lol Sandstorm ftw.
    If I never heard Sandstorm again I'd die happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I'm trolling? Lil B is easily one of the best musical artist out there because

#1 He's a true inspiration to all rising music artist out there.
    #2 His lyrics come from the heart instead of a script unlike a lot of other musics artist
    #3 He actually spends quality time with his fans unlike Tupac, Lady Gaga or many of the other mainstream artist as shown in the video below.

#4 as shown in the video above he actually cares for the environment around him, you can see this is the line "make sure not to litter cuzz I got bitches" where other rappers don't care for the environment.
    #5 Blizzard could use him to promote their game and increase the amount of subs by a long shot.
    #6 He's open minded unlike other rappers out there and doesn't judge people due to their sexuality
    #7 He made an album called "I'm gay" because he wanted to change the meaning from the word gay to "happy" instead of homosexual which is a good cause.
    #8 He's very popular in wow, say his name on trade and you'll hear a lot of his supporters.

TLDR - Lil B would make an excellent artist to preform at Blizzcon.
    Terrible off key and just bad.
    All I heard was "bitches" and some drug use and guns.
    He spends time with his fans because he is a nobody and not famous.
    He might be a cool dude I have no idea but his music sucks really bad.

Anything would be better even this

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    How about Justin Bieber ?

*grins to himself in expectation of the glorious shitstorm he has started*
    You are like 4 pages late on that one bub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lil B imo would be better
    #TYBG
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Why is it like one-third of rappers have "LiL" in their name?

Who in their right mind would pay money to get Lil Wayne to Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I'm trolling? Lil B is easily one of the best musical artist out there because

#1 He's a true inspiration to all rising music artist out there.
    #2 His lyrics come from the heart instead of a script unlike a lot of other musics artist
    #3 He actually spends quality time with his fans unlike Tupac, Lady Gaga or many of the other mainstream artist as shown in the video below.

#4 as shown in the video above he actually cares for the environment around him, you can see this is the line "make sure not to litter cuzz I got bitches" where other rappers don't care for the environment.
    #5 Blizzard could use him to promote their game and increase the amount of subs by a long shot.
    #6 He's open minded unlike other rappers out there and doesn't judge people due to their sexuality
    #7 He made an album called "I'm gay" because he wanted to change the meaning from the word gay to "happy" instead of homosexual which is a good cause.
    #8 He's very popular in wow, say his name on trade and you'll hear a lot of his supporters.

TLDR - Lil B would make an excellent artist to preform at Blizzcon.
    Non of those items are about musical quality.. Anyways the performance as Blizcon is just an extra, not that people are going there for the concert...