Deleted

Blizzcon 2013 Bad Quality Player?

Anybody else noticed that the Flash Player on the Blizzcon website is absolutely terrible this year? It eats up CPU, maximisation doesn't work properly and it's not hardware accelerated. Anybody have any suggestions to make it better? Hoping they fix it before the actual event starts...

Deleted
    In a similar note, does anyone else also just see "Order a virtual ticket!" even though they're logged in to an account that has the virtual ticket (did receive in-game items on the very same account, and it's included in my order history).

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment I'm using 2% of my 3ghz, and 2.4g out of 16g (15%). Most of that memory is indeed being eaten by Firefox, but that's typical of FF anyway.

I see no particular issues...

Nope, must be your computer/browser.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    In a similar note, does anyone else also just see "Order a virtual ticket!" even though they're logged in to an account that has the virtual ticket (did receive in-game items on the very same account, and it's included in my order history).
    I have the same thing. I am guessing it will update within the next 30-60 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    Click the button that says (virtual ticket) it should take you to the video player, which will just be playing blizzcon advertisment, it should change to the live event when it starts^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Click the button that says (virtual ticket) it should take you to the video player, which will just be playing blizzcon advertisment, it should change to the live event when it starts^
    Yeah I was expecting that, but it's the first yeah I've had it still telling me that I don't have a virtual ticket even though I have it :P Advertisements are fine obviously until it starts. Thanks for replies

OT: Fine quality with me with not much CPU usage. In fact, next to none CPU usage @ 720p.

Deleted
    Very strange, myself and a few friends and others on IRC are getting 60-70% CPU usage, on both Mac and PC. Similar issues on both Chrome and Firefox.

Only using around 17-28% CPU on mines, using Firefox.

Same as Jas0n.

YouTube 1080p video? 4-5% CPU
    BlizzCon 720p? 60-70% CPU

Tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Chrome Dev, Chrome Canary... Same result.

Those of you that get low CPU usage, what GPU are you using? I sense it's something HW Accel. related
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    Same as Jas0n.

YouTube 1080p video? 4-5% CPU
    BlizzCon 720p? 60-70% CPU

Tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Chrome Dev, Chrome Canary... Same result.

Those of you that get low CPU usage, what GPU are you using? I sense it's something HW Accel. related
    Just checked another computer and only 15% CPU on there. I'm guessing it's HW Acceleration related also. Kind of annoying.

Deleted
    Using up 14% with both wow and player open. Hardware Accelleration off. Intel 3770 ivy Processor.

4% CPU usage on a 4.4GHz 2600k.
    25% GPU activity on idle clocks (250MHz core, 150MHz memory) HD 6950.

Hardware acceleration is on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having to switch to "Panels" tab from "Main" tab because "Main" is only showing the "Blizzcon 2013" icon while audio plays? (Commentators)

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Anyone else having to switch to "Panels" tab from "Main" tab because "Main" is only showing the "Blizzcon 2013" icon while audio plays? (Commentators)
    same here, and the e-sports channel gives better quality audio

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevietv View Post
    same here, and the e-sports channel gives better quality audio
    Gonna take a stab and say it's because they have "Audience" mode on for the free opening ceremony, might fix itself after that free ceremony is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I'm trying to watch on my iPad which doesn't use flash. Anyone know another way to watch?
    I think the Puffin web browser for iPad's will show flash based things.