Deleted

Modifier Macros not working anymore

Have been using modifier macros for my baer and since this week they don't work anymore.

#showtooltip Mangle
    /cast Mangle
    /cast [mod:shift] Maul
    /cast [mod:shift] Mangle

This macro used to Mangle or Mangle+Maul if I press shift. But it isn't doing that anymore.

Has anyone thoughts why this could be?

Using ElvUI if this helps.

Thanks

€dit: Fixed. Was a problem with my Naga not accepting modifiers anymore. Rebound all keys on my Naga to the F keys instead of the Numpad Keys.
    Last edited by mmocbe56772680; 2013-11-02 at 12:35 PM.

I have tried to do a similar macro for Elemental so that I can cast Hex in one, and Panda Racial, and it was not working for me. Did that like roughly 20 days to a month ago though.

Deleted
    As I said it was working last week but not this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    Have been using modifier macros for my baer and since this week they don't work anymore.

#showtooltip Mangle
    /cast Mangle
    /cast [mod:shift] Mangle

This macro used to Mangle or Mangle+Maul if I press shift. But it isn't doing that anymore.

Has anyone thoughts why this could be?
    It might be because the "[mod:shift] Mangle" command is redundant. Since you have no conditional on the first Mangle command, that one will fire every time you press the button, whether or not you're holding shift. So all you really need is:

#showtooltip Mangle
    /cast Mangle

Which will either cast Mangle or Mangle+Maul if you press shift. It's possible that that redundancy, which essentially tries to push through two Mangle commands when you press shift, worked until 5.4 but then Blizzard changed something causing such a redundancy to break. I'd suggest removing that [mod:shift] Mangle line and seeing if it works. As long as either Mangle or Maul is off the GCD, it should.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Tried that. Doesn't work. It will just keep using Mangle. Maul is not on GCD.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried a similar Macro on my Paladin and it doesn't work on him either. Maybe they changed something with binding non GCD attacks?