Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Yaungol are pretty cool IMO.
    Taunka... well, no.

I'd play as this:
    That Candlekeeper Yaungol looks rather unimpressive compared to the Kilnmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    If they do Add new races i hope to GOD they dont cave in to the mountains of fan boys, pleading for High elves...
    I agree with this more than anything; 100% accurate.

My opinion though: I'd honestly just like them to update all the player models instead of just throwing us new races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ogre for the Horde.
    High Elves for the Alliance.
    I'm going to say that Ogre for the Horde is a 75% chance, and High-elves are about a 55% chance, with 20% of that chance being Half-Elves. I would say 10% Chance of Naga, Bird People, and a 5% chance of Mushroom People.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    fucking ogres sadly. srsly if its ogres, it wil fucking suck and i will be SO MAAAAAAAAd!!!!! :@@@@@@@@@@@@@ horde never gets awesome chars

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'd be so happy if we didn't have another fatass race after pandarens. So please if we get Ogres can we get some mildly in shape ogres?
    This! Cho-Gall-like ogres! I might not have minded ogres if it weren't for the pandas. I'd much rather see sub-race options than any new races, though. Like Maghar/Fel Orcs, Leper/Mecha Gnomes, Taunka and Yaungol, Earthen/Iron Dwarves, Fel Belfs (if you remember sunwell), Amani Trolls, Gilgoblins (would love this!). Of course, I'd much rather see the old models updated before anything else, but it shouldn't be a feature of the next expansion.

MOP broke the pattern by adding both a new race and class in the same expansion. So we really don't know what they have planned until they make an announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I'm going to say that Ogre for the Horde is a 75% chance, and High-elves are about a 55% chance, with 20% of that chance being Half-Elves. I would say 10% Chance of Naga, Bird People, and a 5% chance of Mushroom People.
    If we must have new races, I would love to see pretty much anything NOT high elves or half elves. Give us something new and interesting, not more of the same old same.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    fucking ogres sadly. srsly if its ogres, it wil fucking suck and i will be SO MAAAAAAAAd!!!!! :@@@@@@@@@@@@@ horde never gets awesome chars
    How do you not like this?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Naga and Night Elves may not get along, but the Naga are no more responsible for the war of the ancients affair than the Highborne, and Tyrande has already accepted them back in.

A Naga faction is a lot more likely to be able to negotiate an Alliance with the Night Elves, than they are with the current Horde, consider that Vol'jin is warchief, and Naga have tried to wipe his tribe out twice now, as well as being responsible for his father's death.
    Honestly given their past experiences, I think they'd be more prone to try to ally with the Blood Elves & Horde.

Since the Blood Elves likely are distant cousins 20 times removed to the Naga, and Vashj/Kael.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

<snip>
    That looks fucking incredible and I would transfer all my toons Horde if that happened.

10+ Year Old Account

Ogres are great as a class to bring the Horde back to a more tribal feeling. And with Vol'jin likely putting inclusivity as a major goal, could easilly be lore'd in.

If it takes place on Draenor then it's a good moment to introduce ogres to horde.

New playable races make no sense for an expac involving time travelling.

Because that would just completely destroy history.

Deleted

Is that an Ogre DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Is that an Ogre DK?
    Yep. Done by an amazing artist, Chris Rahn. I actually saw this painting in person and it's incredible. Was for the WoW TCG:

Yeah i like many others really dont think there will be any new races this go around. We had TBC add 2 races(with expanded on shaman/pala across factions), LK add new class, Cata add new races, mop add class and race, so think with 5 new races added since start, and 2 new classes...
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    Yeah i like many others really dont think there will be any new races this go around. We had TBC add 2 races(with expanded on shaman/pala across factions), LK add new class, Cata add new races, mop add class and race, so think with 5 new races added since start, and 2 new classes...
    Classes generally take longer because of the polishing needed to make sure they aren't horribly UP or OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post

If the Horde gets Ogres, I'll so play horde. Ogres are like onions...

---Alliance---
    Arakkoa
    ---Neutral---
    Mag'har
    ---Horde---
    Ogres

i am done with night elves blood elves high elves surprise us

I really hope there isn't an ogre race ever added to the game. They'd be hella goofy looking imo. My expectation is that there will be no new races/classes, such that they can focus on updating current models. Polish.