Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    you gonna feel really stupid when blizzcon come

as you should

If boub says it is the next expansion then it is the next expansion. You will learn to accept this reality after awhile, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    It's this www.heroesofwarcraft.com

B messed up this time, sadly. That is what I believe, it's kinda clear with all the missing bits of many years of putting in words for quick guide, no words on any guide in this trademark, it's not expansion.
    Not one single bit of that made sense. Giving me the link to Hearstone doesn't refute anything I have said. Mods just lock this thread already. it is this kind of nonsense that perpetuates endless trolling in these discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    If boub says it is the next expansion then it is the next expansion. You will learn to accept this reality after awhile, don't worry.

How about no?

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I'll put my tinfoil hat here and propose a theory. With blizzcon coming up I'd guess that blizz had a lil chat behind closed doors with boubouille to put us off course. Doing so will make the announcement at blizzcon a bigger surprise and draw more buzz around it. After all boubouille hasn't posted anything on the front page in ages.
    Nope. Sorry not buying it. A few months ago this was a possibility but with Blizzcon less than a week away and with confirmation of this trademark being legit, this is definitely the next expansion. Blizzard doesn't have time for games when they are trying to get ready for an expansion announcement. Again like I said a part of doing business in the video game industry is having to do things like set up trademarks that may "spoil" the surprise for players but it is a necessary evil for companies to protect their IPs.

I propose we make and all contribute to a thread called, "We told you so, Gnome."

And then proceed to repaste everything he posts in all of these threads during Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Not one single bit of that made sense. Giving me the link to Hearstone doesn't refute anything I have said. Mods just lock this thread already. it is this kind of nonsense that perpetuates endless trolling in these discussions.
    He keeps grasping at straws not really wanting to face reality even if its shown to him. The page like you said linked to the Hearthstone website and I'm sure they retained that domain name because Hearthstone.com has been taken since 1997. I am sure he won't even stop saying that "This isn't it" and "B was wrong." even after blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    I propose we make and all contribute to a thread called, "We told you so, Gnome."

And then proceed to repaste everything he posts in all of these threads during Blizzcon.

Obnoxious much? Just wait until Blizzcon. "Boub said it so it's 100% true." doesn't suddenly make it 100% true.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll sign up for helping with that. Cannot wait for Blizzcon, going to have a party!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    Let's say that..

All of Draenor is pretty much already explored and drifiting in Twisting Nether?

Now who want's to play thru level 90 to 100 content in Outland just in the past? O.O Or whatever people believe.
    Outland is literally a tiny fraction of Draenor. It's a very small fragment of the planet. Outland is to Draenor what Pandaria is to Azeroth. It's just a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    No "they" are neither the same People nor your "Enemys" nor "Trolls" nor does another oppinion to yours need authority intervention thats just sad.
    Everything is open besides the Trademark claim for some product and only those who make 100% claims of Truth are actually wrong and in the duty to bring proofs.

I can just further explain my doubts and if you have absolute hard facts i wouldn't have doubts in the first Place.
    Its no big sheme to make you mad at work
    Actually many of them are the same people. Post histories don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, supposedly Draenor was a huge planet yet this the only map I ever see of it which is exactly the same size and shape of Outland. I dont want to rehash the same layout again. If they are going to make us go to Draenor pre explosion, then give us the whole planet, not just a reskinned Outland. Such BS
    You're making some pretty retarded assumptions if you think they'd just reskin Outland when there's literally 90+ percent of the planet remaining.

That's not a way to be on a forum that is open for discussions. Little bit personal, eh.

This thread is now synonymous with the phrase '#1 Arrogance and conceit'. =^)

Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    So, assuming you're correct (you're not), your logic goes like this:

1. Blizz registered a domain for one expansion (Wrath)
    2. Blizz did not register domains for three expansions.
    3. Therefore, since they only did it once, the new name (with a domain) is not the name of an xpac.

As long as it means they can shout down anyone daring to back up their opinions with actual facts and logic, they will say anything and everything no matter how stupid it makes them look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why oh why does this same guy keep creating new topics about how he's so sure WoD is not the new wow expansion every half an hour?...

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten way derailed and personal and there isn't anything to recover from.

Closing.