Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    The current popular time travel theory holds that we go back to Outland in its former, pre-destruction state. That obviously implies a re-vamped Outland, justified by time travel. Same geography, other politics, new flora and fauna, etc.
    which would be used as an end game zone, not as a revamp for 60- 70.

had cataclyms new versions of old zones all been level 80 to 85 there wouldnt be such a complaint on lack of content, not to mention that they wouldnt be disjointed like cata was and also 3 years is alot shorter of a difference then the world literally blowing up.

what happened to outland was like a million magical deathwings all at once.

even so i dont believe shit in that retarded as "leak" other people knew about warlords of draenor before mmochampion posted about it, the leaker couldve easily saw one of those thought "hmmm mmo champion hasnt reported on this yet let me troll"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

1. Outland is much MUCH smaller than Azeroth. Hell, Northrend AND Outland combined are smaller than Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

2. Blizzard has a ton more manpower than before.

3. Outland and Northrend were already designed with flying in mind; comparatively, Azeroth had to be redone from nearly scratch to bring flying into the mix.

4. This is with WoW's 10th and Warcraft's 20th anniversary coming on. Go big or go home.

5. Blizzard has more than proved to us that their capable of FAR more content FAR faster regardless of time consuming some task might be through MoP.

6. Despite Blizzard's claim that revamping Azeroth took a lot of time away from end game development, Cataclysm shipped with what is widely regarded as by far the best beginning raid tier in the game by a massive margin. Firelands was also largely well received.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    My theorie is that a new chunk of landmass is discoverd in outland where some of the old warlords survived the destruction of draenor hence the name warlords of draenor.
    i mean other races/characters survived on current outland why would it not be possible for warlords to survive on another chunk?
    and for the time travel thing i think its just new caverns of time instances where we possibly see how the survived or see the event leading up to the destruction of draenor.
    Last edited by mmocbdf5b86a98; 2013-11-04 at 04:46 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    1. Outland is much MUCH smaller than Azeroth. Hell, Northrend AND Outland combined are smaller than Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

2. Blizzard has a ton more manpower than before.

3. Outland and Northrend were already designed with flying in mind; comparatively, Azeroth had to be redone from nearly scratch to bring flying into the mix.

4. This is with WoW's 10th and Warcraft's 20th anniversary coming on. Go big or go home.

5. Blizzard has more than proved to us that their capable of FAR more content FAR faster regardless of time consuming some task might be through MoP.

6. Despite Blizzard's claim that revamping Azeroth took a lot of time away from end game development, Cataclysm shipped with what is widely regarded as by far the best beginning raid tier in the game by a massive margin. Firelands was also largely well received.
    I just wanna grow on your number 4 here.

The game is also still bleeding subs. If you want to make a chance to stop that at this point, you have to go big or go home. You're down by 3, under a minute left, you don't start running the ball.

Yep, it's Sunday night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    My theorie is that a new chunk of landmass is discoverd in outland where some of the old warlords survived the destruction of draenor hence the name warlords of draenor.
    i mean other races/characters survived on current outland why would it not be possible for warlords to survive on another chunk?
    That's kinda my theory. But I say that the warlords are still in league with the Legion, and that land is where they launch their Invasion of Azeroth from.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice32 View Post
    I've imagined it was The Burning Legion/Sargeras showing up after the Old Gods are released and the ensuing War causes devastation to a level we mortals can't even comprehend.
    Timeless isle provides some insight about a possible true End Time:

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...len/1#readmode

Even with Deathwing's demise, the Old Gods may still be plotting another way of achieving their ultimate goal, suggesting that the Hour of Twilight was only delayed and not truly stopped. The further proof to this claim is The Blank Scroll short story, where Garrosh Hellscream--fueled by the power of the Scroll--managed to destroy most bastions of resistance against his goal to gain Orcish supremacy over the world. For a time they ruled, and then the apocalypse occurred; caused either by the Legion or the Naga and the Faceless ones (referred to as "horrors from the sea") or maybe both, fighting a devastating war that ultimately destroyed Azeroth.

A similiar outcome alluding to the Blank Scroll story is presented during the Vision of Time questline. Kairoz, trying to push the Vision to its limits, requests an adventurer to find a most devastating timeway he can find. During the vision, faction leaders of both Horde and Alliance can be seen impaled, adorning the Stormwind Harbor, which is ruined by the Orcish siege as well as polluted with Y'Shaarj's essence.

Garrosh believed in a world ruled by the orcs. The scroll had made that reality. The orcs flowed over Kalimdor, enslaved by a different master than the demonic blood that had once dominated them. Nothing could kill them, and the pale void of the artifact that drove them blazed in their empty eyes.

Teldrassil had toppled, burning, into the sea. A charred pit was all that remained of the Exodar. The tauren and trolls, appalled by the devastation, had fled across the Great Sea, hoping that Garrosh would be content with his victories.

Stormwind fell. The orcs reigned supreme. For a time.

The Dark Portal, left unguarded, was reclaimed by the Burning Legion. Horrors rose from the sea and found no champions left to stop them.

Azeroth's mountains burned and melted. Its oceans boiled until nothing remained. And all was dark.
    ---

Velen has also seen a glimpse of a possible End Time:
    An armored warrior stood before him, his plate helm and breastplate shining with the essence of the Light itself. The warrior wielded a sword forged from the same material as the armor, held it aloft as he perched on an outcropping... Whether it was on another world or Azeroth, Velen couldn't quite tell. And suddenly the dark sky above erupted with the combined chivalry of Azeroth's races. The blood elves, orcs, trolls, tauren, and even the accursed undead and scheming goblins rode flying mounts of every sort and description. They were armored and armed in magical weaponry glowing with so much power it hurt Velen's eyes to look at them. Beside the legions of the Horde, the ancient night elves charged with humans, dwarves, and gnomes, whose ancestors formed the original Alliance, and the shape-changing worgen were united with them. Velen's own draenei bolstered the army, their ranks adorned in otherworldly metals and bearing crystalline maces and swords.

The Alliance and Horde were not alone.

Dragons swooped and soared in formations that made the sky resemble a giant multicolored, reptilian wing. They blanketed the horizon with their physical size and numbers, and when they roared a challenge, it shook not just the earth Velen stood on, but the universe as well.

And yet, for all this, the greatest shock to Velen's senses came as he saw those that flew just beyond the army of dragons. The naaru had taken the field, so many that Velen didn't understand how creation could contain them. The power of these beings of Light filled Velen's heart with hope, swept away the lonely centuries, and left him in wonder that he could ever despair, that the dark, no matter how terrible, could ever truly reign.

And then a shadow fell.

It was vast and empty and swallowed all light that entered it. Velen knew it would be all consuming until, at last, it would turn and devour itself, endlessly gnawing on nothing in the Great Dark Beyond, removing all meaning from the universe, from the most heart-breaking sonata to the most arresting sunset. It was too terrible to see, to comprehend, and yet the army headed straight for it. And the light began to fade...
    Last edited by Kiingy; 2013-11-04 at 06:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post

i would put money on there being a new zone in outland, maybe it crashes into outlands and new terrain merges. might be cheesy but i could see a dramatic cinematic pulling it off.
    Hi

They do have a chance at adding more continents to the map in outland , look at the map of azeroth. So far 4 continets plus deepholm in the center. Adding more land masses to outland is possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i would put money on there being a new zone in outland, maybe it crashes into outlands and new terrain merges. might be cheesy but i could see a dramatic cinematic pulling it off.
    i see the goblins from area 52 finally using the rocket they build and crash land on the new mass of land

Even if they redid outland it wouldn't be anywhere near the undertaking that redoing Azeroth was.