Thread: [ww] sck + sef

[ww] sck + sef

For monk's aoe, is it beneficial to pop SEF on various mobs in the pack and them spam SCK or do it without the SEF clones?

If that pack will live more than 6-8 seconds, you manage to pop both clones, TP and RSK, and you will hit more than 2 add's with each clones SCK - then yes, it is. Otherwise - probably not.
    You should opt in taking RJW if you want to do AoE damage, it will net you significantly more than SCK.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there are many adds then you should have RJW and AOE. If they will live for a bit then always use SEF. If you say what fight(s) you're talking about we can give a better idea of what to use.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

well basically all i need to know is, if i hit a target with my sck and my clone hits that same target, does it stack or will the clones dmg be ignored (like when we singletarget the same target as our clone)

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dennix View Post
    well basically all i need to know is, if i hit a target with my sck and my clone hits that same target, does it stack or will the clones dmg be ignored (like when we singletarget the same target as our clone)
    Needed to be more specific with the OP then. BUT I digress. SCK/RJW and FoF are not single target attacks so you and your clones hitting the same target will get the full damage with the bonus from SEF. FoF will copy but the stun is only on your target.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    SCK/RJW and FoF are not single target attacks so you and your clones hitting the same target will get the full damage with the bonus from SEF. FoF will copy but the stun is only on your target.
    Not accurate as of 5.4 PTR, due to a possible exploitation of SEF FoF was changed so that the spirit will not do damage with it at all if your FoF hits its "target." Yay annoyingly buggy abilities...

15+ Year Old Account
    For monk's aoe, is it beneficial to pop SEF on various mobs in the pack and them spam SCK or do it without the SEF clones?
    to pad the meter on a trash pack........

There is no encounter where that would actually be a truly useful idea, Fun to do in Flex or LFR not really logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

how is it not worth it on galakras and garrosh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post

There is no encounter where that would actually be a truly useful idea, Fun to do in Flex or LFR not really logical.
    LOL

Can't believe I just read this. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

how is it not worth it on galakras and garrosh ?
    SEF absolutely is essential on Protectors, Galakras, and Shamans. It's moderately useful on Norushen, Nazgrim, Spoils, Thok, and Garrosh.

Garrosh is debatable because the iron stars are going to ultimately kill the adds if you're doing it right. It largely depends how proficient your group is at dealing with them appropriately, but it certainly has the potential to be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post

Heroic Thok when the bats come out.