Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the leak is real, but not to be taken at face value. I think there's two things wrong with it.

1. Garrosh, not Grommash. The leaker hadn't played since Cata, so had no idea who Garrosh is. Upon being told Garrosh is an antagonist, he assumed Grom was getting a rename. Quick search would bring up Grom Cycles, and the "legal issues" were explained.
    Garrosh wont be the final boss, but he wil bs one od the Warlords.

2. Time walking was mistranslated into time traveling. Timewalking being a feature from the front page thatd let you scale your level for old instamces.

Excuse errors, im on my tablet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If you've ever talked to any of the Timewalkers on TI, they seem like a cool faction of people. Seperated into tiers of Weavers, Watchers and Wardens, they are the mortal version of the Bronze Dragonflight.

My prediction is that Anduin frees Garrosh, and somehow.. SOMEHOW Garrosh travels back in time to the pre-sundered Draenor in an attempt to undue the actions of the Orcish clans ever coming to Azeroth. This is retrospect would thereby erase history by destroying the Alliance and any non-Orc Horde members, stopping Arthas from ever becoming the Lich King, stopping the Legion from ever visiting Azeroth and the consequences they brought (Mount Hyjal, Scourge).

Looking at it from that point of view, the expansion theme is pure genius, this gives Garrosh the ability to destroy everybody he despises, and at the same time live out his dream of being an Orcish leader without Azeroth having ever existed.
    Dude...dude...DUDE.

I WANT THIS!

Here I was trying to put together a time travel-themed expansion that made sense in game and in lore and this is perfect.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    So Kel'thuzad was killed and turned to a Lich and he counts as a human but Garrosh don´t count as a horde becouse of he´s actions in Theramore sounds legit.
    Just used it as an example because it makes no sense to argue that the expansions are focused mainly on horde when it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Just used it as an example because it makes no sense to argue that the expansions are focused mainly on horde when it isn't.
    The last two expansions being more Horde focused has been hugely debated and argued online,and has been recognized in interviews and postings by Blizzard who have confirmed the next expansion being Alliance heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    -Scrolls of Lore posted about Warlords of Draenor before the thread on MMO-C popped up. So the fellow with one post didn't necessarily have inside information.
    my faith in this being a good expansion has been restored. thank you sir.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    1. Garrosh, not Grommash. The leaker hadn't played since Cata, so had no idea who Garrosh is. Upon being told Garrosh is an antagonist, he assumed Grom was getting a rename.
    no dude. grom is now grommash in warcraft universe - http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/avatars/33/662/643.png

and what exactly is the difference between time walking and time traveling?

-Lastly, and perhaps most importantly and I cannot stress enough, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE LEGAL ISSUES NOT ALLOWING BLIZZARD TO CALL HIM GROM. In WoW, he is almost never called Grommash, only Grom, now all of a sudden it's illegal for Blizzard, the company the created him, to refer to him as such. Makes absolutely no sense.
    Could be naming rights tied to either one of these 2 things

http://gromsocial.com/
    http://powersports.honda.com/2014/gr...pkw_grom_pmt_p

Deleted
    The last two expansions being more Horde focused has been hugely debated and argued online,and has been recognized in interviews and postings by Blizzard who have confirmed the next expansion being Alliance heavy.
    Why can't the next expansion be alliance heavy despite being on Draenor?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    no dude. grom is now grommash in warcraft universe - http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/avatars/33/662/643.png

Dude, he was ALWAYS known as Grommash as well as Grom, but why would Blizzard suddenly be legally unable to refer to him as Grom?

10+ Year Old Account

Grom was always grommash, it was a nickname!
    And time walking is a level scaling feature, time traveling is a plot point that either wastes two years of our life on a blowjob or blows up Azeroth because the legion wims WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornrayn View Post

He's referred to as Grom as recently as SoO.

- - - Updated - - -

An expansion on present day Draenor or remnants of it? Sure. But an expansion on past Draenor dealing with the Old Horde? I can't see how.

The one thing people never talk about is how they are going to explain the item lvl crunch, in game. I asked the question on e and was told "who cares" well, I do. Won't it be wierd to log onto to your 1million hp tank one day and then log onto your 20k hp tank the next? With no explanation about why the fuck it happened (in game).

To me time travel is a very easy way to say hey, you are less powerful because you are in the past. How that will play out for a future expansion where presumingly we get back to the present and our original power I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because, according to how time travel works, you can't change a thing.

The longer you're back in time, the higher the chance of the world ending goes.

We kill Grom, or stop Outland from being made, and suddenly we return to a ball of Ash because the Legion won in WC3.

We'd have to help Gul'dan, not Turalyon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornrayn View Post

Neither would hold legal precedence over a fictional character

Dude, he was ALWAYS known as Grommash as well as Grom, but why would Blizzard suddenly be legally unable to refer to him as Grom?
    yes but have you ever heard anyone in game referring to him as Grommash?

for whatever reason there will be no grom anymore, just grommash. i actually find this kinda weird too.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes but have you ever heard anyone in game referring to him as Grommash? for whatever reason there will be no grom anymore, just grommash. i actually find this kinda weird too.
    No one in game would still call him Grommash.

Legal precedence for a name change does not exist.

The leak is bullshit, get over it.

Why should they focus on the Alliance with the next expansion?

The only reason why they should focus on the Alliance, is to bring them down from their high horse start some inner conflicts, though obviously most people would consider this Horde bias as the only lore they get suddenly shows how the Alliance fractures.

All eyes are on Vol'jin now, how will the Orcs react on taking a step in terms of Horde leadership? Sylvanas already said she won't accept orders from a Troll, most Blood elves disgust Trolls, even Darkspear trolls, Lore'themar has no issues with Vol'jin but what about the rest of the Blood elves?

Horde story has so many questions right now, why on earth should they make the next expansion Alliance heavy?

This whole "Expansion X was Faction Y biased" is a goddamn vicious circle which will never end if they continue to make Expansion which are Faction biased.

My fault
    Last edited by Kubiszot; 2013-11-02 at 03:36 PM.

yes but have you ever heard anyone in game referring to him as Grommash?

for whatever reason there will be no grom anymore, just grommash. i actually find this kinda weird too.
    What is the throne room of Orgrimmar called?

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    Did you even know what Warcraft is? Have you played Warcraft III? What you just said is absurd...
    If you'd know his post history you wouldn't even give him a response.

OT: I still think the expansion isn't time travel related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    There won't be any time travel in the next expansion, nor will the end boss be horde allied, it's most likely going to be Kill'jaeden.