Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Attack in Norway, a bus was hijacked.
    Local news report the terrorist yelled "allahu ackbarr". And of foreign origin.
    Three shot dead several wounded.
    Terrorist was apparently shot by police and receiving medical treatment.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/a...artid=10144877

http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/11/04/n...ykke/30147273/

only Norwegian links atm....

inb4 rage

Don't get mad at me, just posting as I found it.
    Why didn't hte police shoot the norwegian terrorist who killed 96 or so people. oh that's right a lot of the ones he was killing were muslim and his racism was just towards muslims.

and then he was given a fair trial.

wow great country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    lol, that's one naive answer I should've expected.

As I said earlier, it's crucial that someone come up with a way to prevent future terrorist attacks. Let me rephrase, how would you prevent future terrorist attacks?
    the only real solution there is, education and fight poverty
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling the time of death on this thread at 4:24 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    -snip-
    lets leave his parents out of this? His mother died earlier this year from ilness.

What he did was completely on his own shoulders, and i pray to whatever greater power is out there that it never happens anywhere ever again.
    but this thread is starting to derail heavily. i would suggest locking it.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    lets leave his parents out of this? His mother died earlier this year from ilness.

What he did was completely on his own shoulders, and i pray to whatever greater power is out there that it never happens anywhere ever again.
    Incase you missed it, it was obvious sarcasm. Of course you're right. Whatever someone does is their fault and theirs alone. The guy i quoted was saying that if immigration policies were different he wouldn't of killed people, which is as ridiculous as blaming his mother for giving birth to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post

But it will happen, not like praying will do jack squat. Solving issues like this, well a very difficult task. We should have a human-like AI on every public transport, iRobot style.
    -K

Deleted
    He wouldn't have killed all of those teenagers if immigration policy was stricter? Are you actually mental? Okay i'll go one notch higher and say its his mothers fault. If his mother didn't have intercourse with his father he wouldn't been born. What a bitch. We should go after those two!

Excuse me for typoing sweden, my bad.
    I was only stating the very fact that drove him insane.

No worries, I was only a tad confused.

You just said you would throw them out if they're white immigrants. So uhh, now the population of norway has been cut in half. And if that guy in the original post was black, theres no longer any black people in norway either. You're basically trying to say that because 1 is bad, all are bad. Because 1 guy is retarded, everyone is retarded. Because 1 guy is blind everyone is blind. Because 1 guy is X everyone is X. Madness. Your 'solution' is also post-attack. So basically breivek kills a bunch of guys, then we deport him. Ok got it. So like, suicide bombers, we should ship their corpses home after they've blown up a load of people?
    I would say that you're gettin a little of-topic now. But yes, I would throw them out if they came here as immigrants. Immigrants are basacly guests and should behave as such.

How would i deal with terrorist attacks? Okay well first of all, theres a pretty unclear line between murder, mass murder and terrorism. So basically i would put on my mind reader goggles, read the minds of those dirty muslims and jail them before they can blow me and my white friends up. Oh wait, we're living in reality, where minds are inpenetrable forever.

So what is my solution? My solution is "there isnt one." Not until we event mind reading technology, which most likely will not be for decades. Then we have to transport it into handheld devices and scan the minds of every human being at all times because for all we know, the guy next door to you right now could be planning on chopping you the fuck up.

Again, there isn't a solution. Theres just ways of handling the aftermath. Don't go all fucking crazy and deport entire ethnicitys and religious groups just because of one bad apple. You're basically acting like those teachers in school who punish entire classrooms because one kid is a little cunt.

People are shot, stabbed, raped, strangled, suffocated, drowned, hanged, beaten, poisned to death daily. It will never, ever stop as long as the diversity of man kind continues. And again, this is the under 0.01% of people doing this. They are a grain of sand in a desert. While unfortunate, it is impossible and will be impossible to find and stop ALL or even a few of these cases for the foreseeable future.

I don't (,nor does as we can see from stuff like the TSA in american airports,) anyone else want our freedoms trampled into the dirt because Billy got a gun and shot a bunch of people 5 years ago.
    You're right, it won't stop and it there's no chance of stopping it with similar attitude, suggesting sarcastic solutions. But that shouldn't be a reason to give up and as I said multiple times already, it's crucial that we come up with a reasonable solution to stop future attacks.

i know Akoroth, i just don't feel comfortable with using recently dead people in discussions, sarcasm or not

OT: I can see nowhere, that the suspect was shot and is being treated, nor can i find any source on him yelling anything to imply he's a terrorist.
    3 people confirmed dead, and he was supposedly arrested by the local firedepartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Somebody stop these crazies.
    I suggested glassing the whole middle east but people didn't agree.

I was only stating the very fact that drove him insane.

No worries, I was only a tad confused.

I would say that you're gettin a little of-topic not. But yes, I would throw them out if they came here as immigrants. Immigrants are basacly guests and should behave as such.

You're right, it won't stop and it there's no chance of stopping it with similar attitude, suggesting sarcastic solutions. But that shouldn't be a reason to give up and ss I said multiple times already, it's crucial that we come up with a reasonable solution to stop future attacks.
    You swing from ultra racism to caring about solutions to terrorist attacks.

You in one post just said you'd deport an entire colour of people because of one guy, then finished it off with ohhh we've got to save the people.

Some seriously extreme racists on this site lately.

There was no shooting in this incident, what so ever.

The firefighters were the ones who were first on the scene, and they apprehended the assailant.
    The police arrived shortly after and took him in to custody.
    Three (3) people were killed.

The busdriver and two other passengers (may they rest in peace)
    There was only four (4) people on the bus - assailant included.
    The articles OP posted don't say anything about a muslim "terrorist" in any way, but he's clearly a disturbed non-ethnical norwegian who needs psychological help and care, which the government provides for said people.

"Attack in Norway, a bus was hijacked.
    Local news report the terrorist yelled "allahu ackbarr". And of foreign origin. <--- only right thing here is that he was of foreign origin.
    Three shot dead several wounded. <----- no shooting was involved in this episode. only the use of a knife.
    Terrorist was apparently shot by police and receiving medical treatment. " <---- no, no and maybe yes. The firemen were first on scene and they apprehended him, allthough he might've been injured when the bus drove off the road and into the ditch.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, it won't stop and it there's no chance of stopping it with similar attitude, suggesting sarcastic solutions. But that shouldn't be a reason to give up and ss I said multiple times already, it's crucial that we come up with a reasonable solution to stop future attacks.
    Are any of us trying to solve it? Nope. So hey lets come up with a solution, or are these just words. Better upbringing for a start and of course, the most powerful tool of all, Education. Obviously something along the lifeline of this man or any other psychopath, was a minor/greater disturbance.
    -K

Deleted
    You swing from ultra racism to caring about solutions to terrorist attacks.

You in one post just said you'd deport an entire colour of people because of one guy, then finished it off with ohhh we've got to save the people.

Please qoute the racist comment that I somehow managed to post in this thread. I never said that I would deport an entire colour.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    Are any of us trying to solve it? Nope. So hey lets come up with a solution, or are these just words. Better upbringing for a start and of course, the most powerful tool of all, Education. Obviously something along the lifeline of this man or any other psychopath, was a minor/greater disturbance.
    "We got a problem, what should we do?"

"Close your eyes, that will solve it."

If only more people were using the same mindset.
    Last edited by mmoc0f3a9627b3; 2013-11-04 at 09:42 PM.

slight update

the suspect is around 30 years old, (not 50 as stated earlier) from south sudan
    he came out of the bus voluntary, he had thrown away his knife inside

he had killed the following people
    Driver: norwegian male
    passanger: norwegian female
    passanger: Swedish male

he was arrested by the local firefighters. when the police arrived he was sent to the hospital for Minor injuries

Please qoute the racist comment that I somehow managed to post in this thread. I never said that I would deport an entire colour.
    You have agreed with me multiple times that a good solution or your solution rather, would be to deport all muslims if an act of terrorism was committed by one of them. I asked you what you would do in the case of breivek then, since he was white, and you are presumeably white and you said you would deport them too.

So basically by your logic,

If you get a virus on the internet, all files, websites, data, are corrupt.
    If you eat a piece of food and get sick, all food, of any kind, are bad for you.
    If you look at the colour green and say "i don't like this colour", all things associated with the colour green are instantly bad.

You are stereotyping on a level matched only by comedians doing impressions of people. What you are saying essentially is that the blame of one person is on all of his "kind." Do i have to point out a famous example of that in history? I'll give you a hint, it happened around 1940ish.

I sincerely hope that this is a language barrier and you aren't a xenophobic racist.

If they're white immigrats, then yes I wouldn't hesitate to throw them out
    Context: I asked if you would deport all white people for brieveks crimes.

The attacks are becoming more frequent here, halting the immigration from middle eastern and African countries. Throwing out illegal immigrants and make it much harder to gain asylum. I think it's reasonable to come up possible solutions to prevent future attacks.
    Enough said.

Yes and my solution is reasonable.
    Context: I asked if we should stereotype and severely limit freedoms.

You have an agenda against middle eastern, muslim and black people. Your attempts to hide it is pretty pathetic. If your country should kick out anyone, its people like you. I would gladly remove you from your home and cast you into homelessness for any other human being that doesn't instantly hate and spew that hatred for them for no reason.

You are the problem you're trying to combat but sitting on the other side of the fence.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2013-11-04 at 09:53 PM.

"We got a problem, what should we do?"

"Close your eyes, that will solve it."

If only more people were using the same mindset.
    Posting on the forums about it is the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

The common theme with racists is extreme insecurity in their own self.

Deleted
    You have agreed with me multiple times that a good solution or your solution rather, would be to deport all muslims if an act of terrorism was committed by one of them. I asked you what you would do in the case of breivek then, since he was white, and you are presumeably white and you said you would deport them too.

So basically by your logic,

If you get a virus on the internet, all files, websites, data, are corrupt.
    If you eat a piece of food and get sick, all food, of any kind, are bad for you.
    If you look at the colour green and say "i don't like this colour", all things associated with the colour green are instantly bad.

You are stereotyping on a level matched only by comedians doing impressions of people. What you are saying essentially is that the blame of one person is on all of his "kind." Do i have to point out a famous example of that in history? I'll give you a hint, it happened around 1940ish.

I sincerely hope that this is a language barrier and you aren't a xenophobic racist.
    Nope I never said that, I said that we should deport more illegal immigrants* and halt immigration from middle east and Africa. As I mentioned in a post recently in thread, I wouldn't hesitate to throw out a white immigrant if they commited a serious crime.

*Immigrant doesn't mean black, immigrant doesn't mean white.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Posting on the forums about it is the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

The common theme with racists is extreme insecurity in their own self.
    Why do you think I'm a racist? Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Why didn't hte police shoot the norwegian terrorist who killed 96 or so people. oh that's right a lot of the ones he was killing were muslim and his racism was just towards muslims.

and then he was given a fair trial.

wow great country.
    Because he surrendered to the police?

These terror attacks will become much more common here in Northern Europe if we don't do anything to stop it.
    Really, how do you know they will become more common and what would you do to stop them exactly?

Why do you think I'm a racist? Care to elaborate?
    I never said that. But the funny thing is your insecurity is showing just by asking that question.