Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The only part I like is lots of draenei lore and no human lore.

Add tiger men for Alliance and Ogres for horde! Give us Bards or Tinkers!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if it was a continuation of this expansion's main story line as long as it is done well and it fits nicely with what is going on right now. Even if this is a fake still an interesting read. I keep telling myself to ignore the "leaks"...but I can't lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link the original thread please?

Fake probably, but I enjoyed reading it.

Ugh time travel. I enjoyed the callbacks to WCIII in the Caverns but an entire time travel expansion would be terrible. If Garrosh does escape his prison, it will be Anduin's doing for sure though. I can't imagine Garrosh having a part to play in the next expansion however after we just clobbered him so easily.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Ugh time travel. I enjoyed the callbacks to WCIII in the Caverns but an entire time travel expansion would be terrible. If Garrosh does escape his prison, it will be Anduin's doing for sure though. I can't imagine Garrosh having a part to play in the next expansion however after we just clobbered him so easily.
    I can't see Garrosh ever being more than a 5-man villain now. He's lost his threatening level knowing we beat him in the past. Same goes for Murozond, he can't be a villain ever again now that we know we killed him with 5 people at 85.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    As always, fuck the Alliance, it's all about Horde. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I really doubt it's legit, it's been up for hours and is an active thread, would have been pulled quickly if it were real information i'd think.
    Sounds like the best setup so far tho.
    It's in the Story Forum. Blues rarely, if ever, actually go there.

Why's everyone so absolutely *deadset* on getting new class and/or race? I don't think that "because every other expansion has had them" works as an answer. I'd much rather them put the work into the new high-quality race skeletons/models/skins/etc, which I see as much more likely than throwing yet another race at us.

I would say that sub-races or "clans" within races (Mag'har, High Elves, etc) are much more likely
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    There will be a new class and new race. This article is bogus just like all the other crap posted on the forums the past days.

I just can't see no new race or class being a realistic possibility for an expansion release. One of the two is an absolutely expected feature at this point, and not having either, even with new models and other new features, would definitely rub a lot of people the wrong way.

I really hope they don't do a 'Time travel' expansion, for it would end up becoming messy, for what we do in the past affects the future and that might change.
    Also really hope they don't do anything with Orcs or Garrosh being the villain again, maybe a scenario or just a zone quest line but really hope they don't do that again.

Banking on 2 new races no new classes.

If Garrosh is involved in any manner of significance, I'd be very disappointed. I'm so sick of that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Friday, Opening Ceremony.
    I've been whining, once a day, since Halloween, that it's not BlizzCon day 1 yet. Not at length, but consistently. I try to limit myself to a different person each day so no one feels like I'm constantly harping on it.

But why isn't it Friday yet? /jitters around in seat

/returns to Pintrest to distract myself
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Friday, Opening Ceremony.
    I believe that the name, logo, and everything regarding the new expansion will ONLY be unveiled during the WOW, What's Next segment.

Judging from 2 years ago, the Opening Cerimony was just a summary of the game's ending expansion, some light talk about what people might expect from the starting Blizzcon, and then Ghostcrawler takes the stage and warms the croud for the next segments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Why's everyone so absolutely *deadset* on getting new class and/or race? I don't think that "because every other expansion has had them" works as an answer. I'd much rather them put the work into the new high-quality race skeletons/models/skins/etc, which I see as much more likely than throwing yet another race at us.

I would say that sub-races or "clans" within races (Mag'har, High Elves, etc) are much more likely
    New models >>>>>> Any Race or Class

Though if they don't add new models I'd probably play an Ogre Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Nvm, just found out the real info and this was ANOTHER elaborate speculation post that sounded legit.

Done with the leak-hunting ~~

Oh really... lol.

Maybe one more small leak to soften the blow.