Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    And this is why dungeons get nerfed, which is why more and more people play like retards, which is why more dungeons get nerfed, which is why even more people will play like retards. The cycle does not end.

Wiping isn't fun, wiping makes you a better player and makes it more rewarding to participate in raiding.
    Wiping doesn't make you a better player if you stop playing entirely.

Which is what most players do, apparently. For those who perservere and learn, yes they get better. There aren't many of them.

And this is why dungeons get nerfed, which is why more and more people play like retards, which is why more dungeons get nerfed, which is why even more people will play like retards. The cycle does not end.

Wiping isn't fun, wiping makes you a better player and makes it more rewarding to participate in raiding.
    Seems most people disagree, as raiding has never been that popular, and that mentality has never been that popular. (Outside of, like, some handful of brutal games, and some games from the 1980's)

Most people would probably just be better served playing some other games, and they probably will. Subs nosedives, ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If you have a decent healer, which we had, he can easily deal with that damage while we had the raid cleave it down.
    You cleave the axe, you cleave the adds, you cleave the healer and you cleave the MC'd.
    It is almost too easy.

The problem arrived when around 4 people refused to stack on the tank.
    And when they got the axe, people didn't switch.
    When they got MC'd, nobody attacked them! So to continue with this:

We wiped despite the tactic.
    We had a tactic that was designed to deal with the things that people were doing wrong.
    We wiped because people didn't decently attack adds, the axe or the MC'd ones.
    With the actual tactic, that is ment for normal, it would have been an even worse disaster.

Luckily 5 stacks of determination was enough to kill the boss with only 3 people alive and "un-mc'd".
    The issue we have with phase 2 and 3 is when he does desecrate and that other aoe on top of it. Can quickly cause a wipe that way. We simply stack up on the boss and phase 1 we purely stacked and cleaved, phase 2 we moved out of desecrates everyone on top of boss but cleaved down adds/mc same for phase 3.

Deleted
    They lowered HP, they lowered the healing and all of that isn't going to make a difference.
    The only way they can 'fix' this is by removing 90% of all boss abilities and then every decent player would leave that joke.
    It's still part of the game.
    Try being constructive.
    What is doubtful?

Okay, smart guy.
    Give me a tactic that works on Garrosh if people refuse to switch targets.
    It might be nice to keep yelling "lol, don't work!" but I challenge you to come up with a solution.
    get the people who don't pay attention killed and don't res them, proceed as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Wiping doesn't make you a better player if you stop playing entirely.

Which is what most players do, apparently. For those who perservere and learn, yes they get better. There aren't many of them.
    You're ALREADY in the EASIEST of EASY. PLEASE QQ AND QUIT. PLEASE.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-11-05 at 02:14 PM.

It's only LFR nerfs, who cares? I'd prefer to have a faceroll LFR than be stuck with some mouthbreathing people who take dickswing amounts of damage and afk everything, while I try to gear up my alts

10+ Year Old Account
    Wiping should take place EVERYWHERE.
    Wiping isn't fun
    Why would you want to introduce an un-fun element everywhere when the consequence is a mass exodus from WoW, and not self-improvement?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

It was easy before, is it blizzard caving in to people screaming nerfs on the forums? they should learn to ignore them and not cave in.

10+ Year Old Account
    get the people who don't pay attention killed and don't res them, proceed as normal.
    And pray you don't have too many of those in your group. But yes, that is often the only way to make stuff work in LFR.

Deleted
    You're ALREADY in the EASIEST of EASY. PLEASE QQ AND QUIT. PLEASE.
    Why are you saying "you"?? - I'm talking about the actual behaviour of millions upon millions of players.

it's got fuck all to do with me, buddy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Why would you want to introduce an un-fun element everywhere when the consequence is a mass exodus from WoW, and not self-improvement?
    Context much?

Why are you saying "you"?? - I'm talking about the actual behaviour of millions upon millions of players.

it's got fuck all to do with me, buddy. lol
    Somehow I doubt that. The fact you're advocating catering to the retard population, means you're part of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    It was easy before, is it blizzard caving in to people screaming nerfs on the forums?
    They very rarely do that, they mostly nerf due to hard data instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    They very rarely do that, they mostly nerf due to hard data instead.
    Ah ok fair enough.

Deleted
    Context much?

Somehow I doubt that. The fact you're advocating catering to the retard population, means you're part of the problem.
    I'm not advocating anything, iIm telling you the facts of the matter.

People won't wipe and learn, they will wipe and leave. If this is good, bad, terrible, heralds the end of western civilisation or will bring free blowjobs and pudding to one and all it doesn't matter ain the slightest. Wipe and leave is what most players will actually do. You can either accept it or not, but it won't change either way.

If after that many wipes people still dont understand and are causing the raid problems I propose a vote kick. It might sound harsh but frankly you are causing roughly 20 other people to wipe constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why shouldn't Blizzard cater to them, they validated Blizzard's stance on massive raids and no dungeons, giving you a 14 boss raid instead of 7!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Even though the bar is set really low, people cannot adapt and up their gameplay to games level.
    And now the bosses that were really easy to begin with will become de-clawed waste of space.

Just amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see LFR as a mode where people who have no time or aren't really good at this game have a good chance of killing the boss and obtaining gear.
    I really don't want it to be a mode where people queue just so they can go afk without any chance of wiping since the fights are balanced around 5 people not being braindead.
    You now have the flexibility of LFR in FLEX.
    So LFR really can be dumbed down into oblivion, because spontaneous o.k. players can just grab their buddys and do FLEX.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk
    I propose a vote kick
    This player cannot be removed for another "Insert ridiculous timeframe here".

VTK system is friggin useless in it's current incarnation.
    So letting the destructive element watch the floor texture, while you take care of business is the easiest way to do it.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-11-05 at 01:06 PM.

Because making it impossible to wipe is, to many people including me, seen as worse as a mass exodus from WoW.

I see LFR as a mode where people who have no time or aren't really good at this game have a good chance of killing the boss and obtaining gear.
    I really don't want it to be a mode where people queue just so they can go afk without any chance of wiping since the fights are balanced around 5 people not being braindead.

Yup, that can really put out some hurt.
    But after 2 or 3 stacks of Determination our healers laughed at that, so we decided to stay on one spot all fight long.

Hopefully things will go well tomorrow.
    Yeh I can see why after a few stacks it becomes lol :P We only had 2 wipes. 1 was doing the "normal" tactic as some shaman rager thought he should lead as he just joined. I humoured him and let him lead that once and he failed and made it overly complicated. Offtank proposed we do the Cheese and I wanted to try it out as I had heard of it. We did the cheese tactic and stacked up on me/garry I made my special macros prior to the pull. We wiped on our 2nd try in phase 3 I think due to mind controls and dps tunnel visioning.

3rd try was smooth as hell.

While it made Garrys fight easy I still enjoy the encounter as I hate Garry and any excuse to beat his face in is fine by me.

Blackfuse so far for me is the most fun fight this tier. I might level my hunter so I can do conveyor belt!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You now have the flexibility of LFR in FLEX.
    So LFR really can be dumbed down into oblivion, because spontaneous o.k. players can just grab their buddys and do FLEX.

This player cannot be romoved for another "Insert tidiculous timeframe here".

VTK system is friggin useless in it's current incarnation.
    So letting the destructive element watch the floor texture while you take care of business is the easiest way to do it.
    I'd rather not have it that nerfed. Where it is after these nerfs should be far enough. At present i enjoy it, and its easy enough for the worst players in the raid to still beat it. I run LFR for two reasons for fun/gear and to do some raiding with my brother and a few friends who are not the best of players. We are looking at flex in the near future though.

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Why do lfr? I recently leveled my Resto Druid, and was at 525 ilvl within 4 days. Walked right into Flex, and normal first 6 bosses.
    try building a healing set for ur main where all the healers still need gear and ur teir token is still heavely wanted for main specs and have no luck in flexi with out doing lfr
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-11-05 at 01:25 PM.