Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am a little confused about the 'non downloadable' part of the trademark. If it is non downloadable, how can it be an expansion? It makes me think of a browser game... can anyone explain it to me?

If WoD were to be an expansion to WoW and not Hearthstone and time travel would be implemented, so many things could change by mere slip ups or intentional planning throughout the time travel. So many things wouldn't ever happen, can you imagine it? It would be a nice reboot to the future of WoW, or at least that's how I see it.

Deleted
    Still don't think it's the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    Really? I think its going to be a heavy Alliance story line but more specifically Draenei. The Draenei have needed some love and its the perfect time for them with the Titans and Burning Legion themed expansion.

Archimonde maybe dead but Kil'jaeden is still out there and im sure Velen want's revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    Oh don't worry, Yonteh, we Alliance CLEARLY got our spotlight in MoP, according to both Blizzard AND Horde players! -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Really? I think its going to be a heavy Alliance story line but more specifically Draenei. The Draenei have needed some love and its the perfect time for them with the Titans and Burning Legion themed expansion.
    Because "Warlords" of "Draenor", TWO words that are associated with Horde and none associated with Alliance points you towards an Alliance-expansion?

I'll be fine with another Legion-themed expansion where the focus is on neither Horde nor Alliance, though getting a LITTLE progression with both would be cool (maybe Gnome, Draenei, and Tauren lore?)
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2013-11-05 at 10:59 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Hey have fun playing the next wow expansion on your iphone. The rest of us will be playing the dark below.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillikoni View Post
    I still strongly feel that this is the upcoming Hearthstone expansion pack, and that The Dark Below is the real shit
    "The Dark Below" has to be the real shit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone considered that Outland is all that was ripped from Draenor and that the rest of the planet is still intact? I'm pretty sure that current lore speaks out against that idea but it would be cool to find a new continent on the rest of the planet somewhere.

Deleted
    How is it possible Trassk isn't in any of these threads. He would either be excited another expansion is orc-centric or raging that, after fucking up the orc storyline in the present, they are going to fuck up the orc storyline in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Except they aren't biased toward the Horde, so the whole premise is a load of crap. In an expansion that was supposed to be Horde vs Alliance themed, it was more like Horde vs Garrosh for Horde players. That's far more disappointing to me than the Alliance version, which at least involved fighting the other faction, and not ousting your cool leader in favor of a completely inferior moron. I agree that the Alliance story is a bit too human heavy, but I don't think it's below the Horde story on the pedestal. This is just people thinking the grass is always greener.
    There's a reason why it wasn't really Horde vs Alliance themed: we already had that in Cataclysm, and the Horde won every battle they fought. Going into Pandaria, the Alliance was already on the losing side. If we'd had more Horde vs Alliance, Blizzard's writers would have had to choose between having the Horde continue to win (might as well rename it Horde vs Punching Bags) or turn things around and have the Alliance start to win (and it'll be a cold day in Hell before Metzen allows that). So instead they pinned all the Horde's dodgy actions on their orcish scapegoat and dressed the player-Horde up as heroic freedom fighters.

As you said, it's Horde vs Garrosh. A Horde story, written for Horde players. I can see why Garrosh fans might not like it, but frankly most Horde players don't like him. He was written to be unlikeable.

Meanwhile Alliance players basically spent one expansion getting their asses kicked and the next getting told off for trying (and failing) to defend themselves.

Now it's just the question whether it actually is related to wow, or if blizz is doing something random again.

Going to be a naysayer and guess this is an intelligent ruse by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillikoni View Post
    I still strongly feel that this is the upcoming Hearthstone expansion pack, and that The Dark Below is the real shit
    You know, because the official released version for the entire public to play has been out for a year + now. Yup, makes total sense to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't see where this confirms that this is anything to do with a WoW expansion. Part of the Warcraft franchise sure, but not necessarily wow. They kept Hearthstone under wraps, WoW is way more important, quite sure they'd do as good a job with that.
    I'm pretty sure every single WoW expansion (with the possibly exception of TBC) was leaked prior to announcement so no that's not true. WoW is simply too big to keep properly under wraps. Nobody was expecting Hearthstone, so it wasn't found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellesar View Post
    What if Warlords of Draenor is Hearthstone but it will include iPad/iPhone version as well. It all adds up as for as i can see. (since it includes "mobile" properties on US tm website)
    See my previous comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I am really worried about lore for this xpac. It's looking like it will be very horde centric which piss me off.
    Will you Alliance players just stop with this "Horde-centric" bullshit that you're spouting...? The Horde's story has gotten TRASHED every time we get a "Horde-centric" expansion....We don't want them any more than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesar View Post
    What if Warlords of Draenor is Hearthstone but it will include iPad/iPhone version as well. It all adds up as for as i can see. (since it includes "mobile" properties on US tm website)
    That would be highly appropriate if hearthstone went to mobile. It'll give people something fun to play while away from their pc.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    W-R-O-N-G

1) They called themselves draenei before they even got there.
    2) They named the planet after themselves.
    You are wrong but nevermind. I'm not even going to bother trying to argue a point with someone who has 9000 fucking posts in 3 years. Your level of nerd has clearly exceeded mine. It's a fight I cannot win, nor do I care to win.

Keep on topic please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-11-05 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It is legit, But the mobile phone worries me a bit, it might be just the phone armory app they are talking about or else it might be some other game.
    But ye, my bet still is WoW expansion and my hope is too.
    Is just a general category. Nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The only reason people are saying it's fake is because they want it (the trademark and/or the next expansion) to be something else such as a hearthstone expansion (which is stupid seeing as it isn't either out of beta) or they want the next expansion to be the dark below or something that doesn't involve time travel. So I'd say get ready for loads of complaining on the forums after the blizzcon announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    You are wrong but nevermind. I'm not even going to bother trying to argue a point with someone who has 9000 fucking posts in 3 years. Your level of nerd has clearly exceeded mine. It's a fight I cannot win, nor do I care to win.
    Calling someone else a nerd on a video game forum.

Being completely and utterly wrong, and then having the audacity to call someone else wrong.

You might want to get your sense of reality checked, your ignorance is astounding.

...And I'm not even fond of unholytestament.