10+ Year Old Account

Amazing new pvp zone in WoD?

Who else is super excited for this. I rarely pvp and this is the best sounding thing of the entire xpac.

New World PvP Zone

For players looking to engage in PvP combat on an epic scale, Warlords of Draenor introduces a new world PvP zone off of the north east coast of Tanaan Jungle. This new experience involves a raging battle that has no distinct beginning or end—instead, it offers constantly evolving objectives for participants to take part in. There will be items to gather, creatures to summon, and tons of action on multiple levels. While you can enter the fray sooner than level 100, you may find yourself biting off more than you can chew—enter at your own risk!
    When first joining the battle, you’ll be presented with objectives based on the current status of the battle. The closer you get to your opponent’s base, the more difficult your tasks will become. Objectives will change at a moment’s notice based on events within the zone, and you may quickly find yourself switching from offense to rebuilding your fortress and gathering the materials needed to do so. There will also be faction-based vehicles—and some Iron Horde war machines—at your team’s disposal.
    To provide a truly epic world PvP experience, the number of players and the amount of faction members allowed in the zone won’t be capped. Don’t worry, though—with cross-realm technology, the pool of potential allies (and enemies) is wider than ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having played for ~8 years, yea it sound very good but PvP regardless of gimmicks will only be good with balanced classes & specs.
    Objectives, rewards, etc will only go so far but I do agree that "a bg" which break the 40player limit and with no time limit sounds like a good injection.
    Sadly I didnt pvp much when I started to play so I missed the epic AV battles, this looks to me to be an effort to please the huge ammount of long time players who miss the AV games that lasted for hours and hours but in a different way

Like Nagrand should have been in TBC dammit ^^

will i be required to use heroic raid gear to compete like in mop?

Deleted
    As Bakis said, it depends on how well Blizz execute this this PVP zone.

Personally I was more hoping for an overhaul of the spell system. Blizzard has been struggling to balance PVP and PVE since the start of wow. So why keep a system that is not working?

All they need to do is alter the tooltips.

Eg frost bolt hits for 150k damage (Pve) 75k (pvp)
    Fear causes the target to run in fear for 45 seconds (PVE) 8 seconds (pvp).

Instead of having resilience, pvp power and battle fatigue to control Pvp damage. PVE gear won't be a problem in PVP as PVE ilvl is capped in PVP anyways.