Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    where u here for wrath? they kept ppl around via special promotion and i have been seeing a few special mounts floating around...

to
    Ceirus

stupid reply not working...

December 2014 is over a year away, you can't seriously expect MOP to be around for over a year. I'm expecting new expansion next summer at the very latest, patch 5.4 has aready been out for 2 months, that would be 15months for a final content patch duration, the longest in history.

Blizzard keep stating they want things to happen faster, so I just don't believe a release date of dec 2014.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    Over a year longer with only one raid when blizzard has said they want to pump out xpacs quicker, when that would almost (or) be the longest a raid tier was out? Yes that is the most unbelievable part.
    ^

There's no way they'd let 5.4 last longer than the rest of the expansion combined. Would be completely counterproductive, considering how rapidly they want to (and have) released content over MoP.

I'd be more inclined to believe they give us a tentative beta date alongside the expansion announcement.

Sal'salabim Mo'arg racial leader

Quote Originally Posted by Bashkar View Post
    ^

There's no way they'd let 5.4 last longer than the rest of the expansion combined. Would be completely counterproductive, considering how rapidly they want to (and have) released content over MoP.

I'd be more inclined to believe they give us a tentative beta date alongside the expansion announcement.
    You must have a lot of faith in Blizzard if you truly believe in your heart they won't have a long expac wait time. Wasn't DS here for like 9 months....I wouldn't be surprised with Blizz track record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    You must have a lot of faith in Blizzard if you truly believe in your heart they won't have a long expac wait time. Wasn't DS here for like 9 months....I wouldn't be surprised with Blizz track record.
    9 months / 15 months. There is a massive difference, 9 months would indicate a July 2014 release which is much more in line with what you might expect.

15 months is a completely different situation, it would be the longest final patch ever.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Blizzard is seeing everything. Greg and his co-workers have probably seen pretty much every big "leak" that has been posted across the panels and forums. They laugh about it and giggle just as much as everyone else who sees through these things. They are regular people.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKanessi View Post
    December 2014
    No fucking way that's real.

I don't blame him for trolling a bit that picture is a joke and what does curciality even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKanessi View Post
    So guys If you go and look at Gregs twitter
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23curciality&src=hash

You can see he posted a tweet related to the new "leaked" screenshot about Warlords of Draenor.
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/613/pte5.jpg

Here is a picture that explains this more clearly

What do you think? Is he just playing with us or could this really be real?

- Also please say if something is wrong with this thread. I will fix it if you notice me. Thanks!
    No way in hell are we going to be waiting well over a year for a new expansion. That alone proves it is fake not to mention the fact Blizzard NEVER announces release dates this far in advance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    No way in hell are we going to be waiting well over a year for a new expansion. That alone proves it is fake.
    Also the fact GC is even mentioning it. With 3 days left he wouldn't outright confirm a leak. If he talks about a leak, it's automatically false.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Reasons this is fake:
    Mo'Arg: NOPE.
    Ethereal: NOPE.
    December 2014 is at least 4 months past the point where MoP will be uber-stale. I'd be shocked if WoD wasn't out by July 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also the fact GC is even mentioning it. With 3 days left he wouldn't outright confirm a leak. If he talks about a leak, it's automatically false.
    Well, he's referenced "leaks" referring to Warlords of Draenor and The Dark Below.

Corgis Unleashed confirmed
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

It's not so much that December 2014 is a long way off, but the fact that they'd give such a definitive release date so far in advance. Blizzard never do that, and with good reason.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, he's referenced "leaks" referring to Warlords of Draenor and The Dark Below.

Corgis Unleashed confirmed
    Not the trademarks you doof. I meant the leak itself. As in that paticular screenshot is now officially dead.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I kinda keep watching these forums just to see how far WoW will fall... is that bad?

It can't be real. There is no way on planet earth that Blizzard would think it's a good idea to release this expansion in December of 2014. Especially considering SoO was the last raid patch and it was released in September. That would eclipse the wait from ICC to Cataclysm by 3 months. Not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    People seem to lose the understanding of sarcasm on twitter. It's as if everything put on twitter is fact and there's no such thing as humor.
    Most of the people who follow GC's twitter seem quite humorless.

Remember when Thrall welcomed Demons into the Horde? Yeah. Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    You mean their track record of wanting to release content patches faster and actually doing it? What about their track record of increasing the Wow team by 40% and then moving all the Titan devs over in addition to wanting to increase the Wow team by another 40%? Sorry but with all the changes they have made to how they develop and their hiring, there is no way in hell this expansion will release any later than early summer.