Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The map conforms to a description of old Draenor given in one of the recent "leaks". Notably the snowy mountains, the highlands south of Terokkar and the homeland of the ogres southwest of Nagrand.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha. epic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The map conforms to a description of old Draenor given in one of the recent "leaks". Notably the snowy mountains, the highlands south of Terokkar and the homeland of the ogres southwest of Nagrand.
    Well that doubles the suspiciousness of it for me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrorguard confirmed?

I do not! want to see the female version.

I know the person who gave that to OP, they go to my preschool

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Twisting Nether was a peninsula. Other wise looks like it did in WC2
    "What he meant is that Monster Island is actually a peninsula!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Terrorguard confirmed?

I do not! want to see the female version.
    I guess she'd have a mouth in her...

Oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account

Female Terrorguard confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I believe that leak also said Alliance start in Shadowmoon Valley, which in that map, has apparently turned into Plains of Terrokar.

The same leak said Horde started in Frostwolf, on the map with the H, i.e the horde starting point, but it's missing Shadowmoon Valley and A, as per the links description, you heard it here first, Alliance removed from the game, they realised everyone just wants horde lore and thus all Alliance characters will be deleted.

It's easy to make a map like this, like, really really easy, because it's so vague and we already have established points of interest in Dreanor to create a similar map from.

That said, we will find out Friday...:P

10+ Year Old Account
    We have nothing to base any of this speculation off of. Just wait until Blizzcon on an "official" leak, verified by MMO-Champ mods & whatnot.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

people are so far gone with these leaks they start justifying blurry images and things that are so bad, calling them fake would be a compliment

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    people are so far gone with these leaks they start justifying blurry images and things that are so bad, calling them fake would be a compliment
    Indeed. Call them what they are at this point. Trolls.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    What I linked generally exists

That is a female terrorguard.... i hope to not see that ingame anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    I know the person who gave that to OP, they go to my preschool
    Well, to be fair, it's pretty easy to do a Blizzcon concept map, as they all looked essentially like this.

Blizzcon original Northrend:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MGEJAOX9si.../Northrend.JPG

Blizzcon original Pandaria:
    http://wowpedia.org/File:PandariaMap.jpg

That said: I'm surprised that a re-making of pre-destruction Draenor is almost effectively limited to the zones we visited in TBC and not the rest of Draenor. Draenor was a whole world and in WCII:ToD and TBC we saw only a portion of it, pre- and post-destruction. There is a lot of Draenor beyond the scope Warcraft has visited in the past.

Part of the reason I'm holding on to hope that WoD explores parts of Draenor that survived the destruction floating out in the Nether beyond what we have seen in Outland. I WANT MOAR!! Also I have a knee-jerk negative reaction to heavy time-travel plots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna doodle a map on a napkin and send it to a friend and tell him it's from Bliz. Seems like it works now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think that a "pulled back remnants of Draenor" theory, using that concept for the design of "Super Outlands" would be great.
    That would be cool. Gives them an excuse to revamp Outland and still give us a bunch of new zones for 90+ content.
    I like the design of that map though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    That said: I'm surprised that a re-making of pre-destruction Draenor is almost effectively limited to the zones we visited in TBC and not the rest of Draenor. Draenor was a whole world and in WCII:ToD and TBC we saw only a portion of it, pre- and post-destruction. There is a lot of Draenor beyond the scope Warcraft has visited in the past.

Part of the reason I'm holding on to hope that WoD explores parts of Draenor that survived the destruction floating out in the Nether beyond what we have seen in Outland. I WANT MOAR!! Also I have a knee-jerk negative reaction to heavy time-travel plots.
    This is what I'm hoping for too. Gives us some more of Draenor to explore, doesn't cause the headaches that time-travel does, and who knows what cool shit we'd find on those extra parts?
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2013-11-06 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Female Terrorguard confirmed

What the hell happened to our culture.

Deleted
    Looks like theres a bit of blue in the east of terrokar plains? Alliance starting point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    What the hell happened to our culture.
    *holds the hand of stoneclock*

I don't know... I don't know

Well, to be fair, it's pretty easy to do a Blizzcon concept map, as they all looked essentially like this.

Blizzcon original Northrend:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MGEJAOX9si.../Northrend.JPG

Blizzcon original Pandaria:
    http://wowpedia.org/File:PandariaMap.jpg
    That's true. ... and considering how this matches up with the leak given yesterday I"d say this is real. At the very least, someone did their research and a pretty good job to make what Blizzard does with concept maps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    That's true. ... and considering how this matches up with the leak given yesterday I"d say this is real. At the very least, someone did their research and a pretty good job to make what Blizzard does with concept maps.
    Which leak?