Poll: Who is the best final boss of the 4 expansions

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas. Why does this even need to be asked?

If Kil'Jaeden was the final boss of TBC, then Halion was the final boss of WOTLK

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    I know illian is the iconic villain of tbc but blizz always said Kil'jaeden was the final bad guy in the end, that's what i know at least
    I wasn't talking about illidan, i was talking about Arthas, because he wasn't the final boss of wrath of lich king expansion. So if you count him as the final boss just because he is iconic then i choose illidan

Heroic Lich King, its not even a contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    He could've very easily been stopped if the Horde and pandaren opened their eyes sooner when they saw that Garrosh's forces were mining in the Vale
    They DID notice. Dezco asked, BEGGED for more time to fix it themselves. The Pandarens trusted the Horde to do this. I don't know what Dezco thought the Horde would do...but nothing actually happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    I wasn't talking about illidan, i was talking about Arthas, because he wasn't the final boss of wrath of lich king expansion. So if you count him as the final boss just because he is iconic then i choose illidan
    I always considered Halion just a pre-cata thing, i mean it has nothign to do with woltk, and is hardly a raid boss xD However just opinions

While The Lich King had an awesome battle, I still couldn't get over how weak he was being handled throughout the whole expansion, and it felt bittersweet at best to take him down. Didn't really feel like I achieved anything by finishing ICC either, since I barely needed to put effort into it.

KJ was kind of random, he was okay but kind of came out of nowhere.

I still don't think we've killed Deathwing, because he never appeared in Cataclysm, some random jackass wannabe octopus dragon did instead.

I'm going with Garrosh, just the 3 expansions of lead-up to finally kicking his ass, and how well it all was handled (at least until his sudden outburst of EVIL). This is probably the only expansion end-boss I've felt was accomplished once we fought him.

Arthas>KJ>Garrosh>Deathwing

Done.

In terms of story, Arthas. Although if I was horde, I'd probably be going for Garrosh.

In terms of mechanics, Garrosh. It feels good as a fight. Just the right amount of difficulty.

In terms of amount of effort to get there, Illidan. I saw him exactly once, and that was after I joined a guild that had been working on BT for months and finally downed him a week or two before the nerfs.

Deathwing was just awful. Bad fight, too easy an instance, poor story.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    In terms of story, Arthas. Although if I was horde, I'd probably be going for Garrosh.

In terms of mechanics, Garrosh. It feels good as a fight. Just the right amount of difficulty.

In terms of amount of effort to get there, Illidan. I saw him exactly once, and that was after I joined a guild that had been working on BT for months and finally downed him a week or two before the nerfs.

Deathwing was just awful. Bad fight, too easy an instance, poor story.
    H Spine was super fun to me. H Madness was a little clunky, but H Spine was a blast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, Deathwing, Lich King, Kiljaeden, Garry.

I liked the Betrayer himself and it would nice seeing Illidan being the bad guy, but it would be nice if he had a redemption story, and keep his stuff as he was a demon before and be the known Demon Hunter trainer for everyone.

I found a dragon to be terrifying, but hate on how on they did it was a bummer. They turned this mighty aspect into a laughing boss.

Lich King is badass and being fused with the leader of the dead was awesome. Arthas was like a whiny bitch like Anakin.

Kiljaeden was one of the right or left hands of Sargeras, the Lord of the Burning Legion for crying out loud. GEEZ NAWB ITS!

Garry is like meh. A sha infused brown slug with other than father issues. Whoop de dooo.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-06 at 05:10 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    If Kil'Jaeden was the final boss of TBC, then Halion was the final boss of WOTLK
    The difference between the two is Kil'Jaeden actually wrapped up the story of burning crusade. Halion was just completely tacked on after the WotLK story had ended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arthas, by so far a margin, that the poll should have been "who was the best end boss besides LK?"

Deleted
    best fight without a doubt has been KJ.
    I mean c'mon, you turn into a freaking dragon, have to beat yourself up, protect your raid members, and kill a huge ass demon climbing out of what is visually one of the most stunning raid area's in the whole game.

Arthas. He's going to win by miles anyway, but god damn it was so good. Him, ICC, Wrath in general. Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    and Kiljaeden was like lootship compared to Lich King.

./facepalm. My god

Yes we all know people will vote arthas because he has the most fans. Deathwing was done wrong, nobody saw KJ, and garrosh is "horde favoritism"

But no his story was not and is not the best, his fight was not and is not the best, his expansion was not and is not the best.

Kiljaeden > Garrosh Hellscream > Lich King > Deathwing

wrath babies are gonna vote for lk though

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Arthas>KJ>Garrosh>Deathwing

Done.

This is the correct answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing had the most potential (at least for me), but man... did they ever fumble the ball there. Talk about a let down.

Of the remaining three* I think LK was the best.

*I've not played a lick of WoW since very early MoP, so I can't in good conscience give a rating for Garrosh.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect