Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mark of Blood. Definitely my go to choice.
    Season 9 Hungering Cold

I know they are not new but they aren't in the game right now.

For something new:
    Something like the Defile from Lich King which increases in size the longer / the more mobs stand in it.

Purgatory baseline for blood, no one else gets it. Lichborne baseline for all.
    Some change to talents.
    Tier 2 (movement speed): Death's Advance (either 15% passive or 50% on-use buff), Crypt Leap (~30 RP cost leap/charge), Relentless Death (full-immunity to snares, roots still work).
    Tier 3 (single-target CC): Asphyxiate, Curse of Torpor (increases ability cooldowns by X seconds), Confusion (lasts 5 seconds: spells cast have 50% chance to reflect if harmful/redirect to DK if helpful).
    Tier 4(self-healing): (same talents as previous tier 4, but have each produce a shield for any overhealing done).
    Regen Tier: Gone; one baseline, the other two as glyphs.
    Tier 5 (raid mitigation): AMZ (4 second duration--most powerful and no cap to mitigation), full-raid CD extension of 50% of the dk's IBF (mitigates all types of damage, interesting synergy with the glyph), Full raid extension of ams (weaker than AMZ, only absorbs up to 30% hp per individual, but no positional requirement and up most often).
    Tier 6: Fine
    Tier 7(Mantles) offensive auras: passive armor break (3 sunders); passive damage reflection; passive spell damage taken amplification. Each of the Mantles could be reversed to be passive buff aura: Bonus armor, friendly percentile reflection, aura spell damage reduction.

new glyph: Death grip pulls the dk to the target instead.
    Chillblains now a glyph

The 1st thing I want Blizz to FIX is to make it so we as PLATE wearers to have more HP then a bloody clothie it is really starting to piss me off, yes it is minor but come on some clothies have like close to 50-100k more HP then us and more get out of jail free cards then god.

Fix Talenttree it needs a complete remake.
    Add RaidCD like raidwide vamp blood or smt.
    Make frost fun to play.

oh and make bloodworms useful or atleast work on all bosses and not let them randomly explode healing no one just cause a boss has a shitty big hitbox
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2013-10-17 at 10:44 PM.

I'd like a return of Wandering Plague and Blood Caked Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I've always thought Unholy/Blood DKs could use an AoE that costs RP (can't comment on Frost).
    There was... called corpse explosion... it was awesome now there is only a minor glyph that does no damage.

New level 90 spell to replace Remorseless Winter

Winter's Descent
    60 RP + X
    The Death Knight leaps into the air, drawing on the powers of Winter to crash down for 150% weapon damage to all enemies at a targeted location. Enemies hit this way will be frozen 3 seconds. More Runic Power can be used to intensify the effect.

So it's Heroic Leap.

Upon impact, targets hit by the AoE damage will be Frozen like the old Hungering Cold. Damage besides diseases will break the CC. The duration can be extended by 1 second for every 20 RP used in addition to the initial cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    There was... called corpse explosion... it was awesome now there is only a minor glyph that does no damage.
    I think everyone would prefer an AOE/cleave RP ability that isn't based on a corpse already being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

I would like to see a small raidutility addition to blood dks.

Imho it would be quite cool to be able to time the burst of your Blood Parasites.
    Not quite sure about the cooldown or other action

pirG esreveR!

I really like the idea of reverse gripping which already happens when a warrior spell reflects your grip. I think it'd be a really cool glyph and a bonus to DK mobility in PvE. Not really a new ability, but something I definitely want to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    AoE Taunt and a AoE that spend RP for all specs
    Some talents like Death Pact or Lich Borne and Daths advance as baseline skills
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
    The 1st thing I want Blizz to FIX is to make it so we as PLATE wearers to have more HP then a bloody clothie it is really starting to piss me off, yes it is minor but come on some clothies have like close to 50-100k more HP then us and more get out of jail free cards then god.
    Also more armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
    I think this is a minor overlooked fact that makes warlocks more desirable in a raid.
    no buffs:
    552 ilvl dk = 576k hp
    515 ilvl pally = 478k hp
    510 ilvl warlock = 526k hp

plus warlocks have pretty damn good self healing and damage reduction cds

asked a warlock friend of mine his hp:
    563 ilvl 940k hp with buffs

edit: just remembered DI gives stamina now, had to recheck my warlock
    Last edited by bals; 2013-10-21 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    If you want to get nitpicky over wording, be my guest, but the fact is both abilities effect more than one target in an area and stop casting in someway. That was the point.
    Nitpicky? They are two completely separate types of abilities.

I want an AE ability costing runic power. It's a huge obvious gap that I really hoped would be filled in the MoP expansion.

To address button bloat, add the snare from Chains of Ice to Icy Touch, then remove Outbreak and Dark Simulacrum.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2013-10-21 at 09:35 PM.

I would give Unholy the ability to permanently tame one undead mob for regular use. Also, would be neat if targets of Raise Ally would return looking like they're actually undead for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    I would give Unholy the ability to permanently tame one undead mob for regular use.
    That would be cool, to free up a bunch of glyphs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love an AE Rune Strike more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    To address button bloat, add the snare from Chains of Ice to Icy Touch, then remove Outbreak and Dark Simulacrum.
    Remove...the ability to apply all our diseases at once without having to spend a rune? Dear god why would you want that removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Remove...the ability to apply all our diseases at once without having to spend a rune? Dear god why would you want that removed?
    Its called rolling blood. Doesn't use a rune when it procs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nairosia View Post
    Its called rolling blood. Doesn't use a rune when it procs
    ignore what i said i read that post wrong