Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    So a friend of mine posted this on facebook. Thoughts?
    You and your friend deserve each other. I only wish I could see your face when Blizzcon came around.

Why so harsh buddy? I never said this was facts! Just leaks whether they are fan made or legit who knows? It's supposed to be fun. No one forced to you click my thread.
    Because at least nine other people have posted the exact same thread and it's been locked every time

So a friend of mine posted this on facebook. Thoughts?

so fucking old, older than my grandmother.

To people that post these supposed leaks of crappy cell phone snapshots of a computer screen..... Are you guys aware that these Blizzard employees or insiders who supposedly take these pics have PRINT SCREEN buttons on their keyboards, too? They could easily screen cap and e-mail the picture to their phone or throw it on a USB drive... If they wanted to leak something it wouldn't be THIS. That model isn't even the right race. The polygon count is effing abysmal and looks as bad or WORSE than the models in the WoW ALPHA test, the grammar, spelling, and overall wording of the text on the right is ridiculous and would never EVER EVER happen... And, if you've ever seen a private server, you'd know that they add in extra races themselves all the time JUST LIKE THAT and it's quite obviously a novice-made model.

I don't see how that could be possible without some form of lame time travel plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Redonkulously fake.

That's right.

Redonkulously.
    What would you say to an 11am brunch reservation... For two?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Can mods PLEASE start banning people for doing this?
    +100000000000000000

Be stronk, mods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Can mods PLEASE start banning people for doing this?
    Deleting accounts would be more persuasive, as banning has no effect (see Jaylock for example, that guy's breathing shit and he's still there...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Fake, you seriously think they're going to implement instant level 85?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been linked a thousand times already. It's also fake.